Baby Mama (1)

"BEST FRIEND?" I shouted. "HOE HOW YOU GO CLAIM TO BE MY BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU SITTING UP HERE SLEEPING WITH MY NIGGA?"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I just walked into my apartment to find my best friend Paula, of 12 years sleeping with my nigga Mario, of 3 years in MY fucking bed! I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't find myself to. I was hurt, infuriated, and I was pissed. But what hurts me more than ever is that I just found out im 2 months pregnant today. I guess one of my fears were going to come true. My child was going to be fatherless just like how I was.

"Listen, Tanya it's not what it looks like." Paula said.

"Man, shut the fuck up bitch. I don't want to hear all of that fuck shit you yapping bout'." I said as I punched her in her face. Her nose started to leak blood but I didn't care. This hoe betrayed me! She tried to come back with a quick two piece. But I side stepped her and jabbed her with a right hook. Then I kicked her dead in her stomach. "Bitch, get out of my house before I give you the real deal and you got two seconds to leave my presence."

And within those two seconds that hoe was gone! You would've thought the army was after that how.

" They don't call me Tanya Ali for nothing." I said to myself with a slight chuckle.

"Now as for you." I said in a mellow tone but with so much venom as I faced Mario. "You wanna go out and fuck other bitches? Well then go ahead, the door is open. You wanna disrespect me in my shit? Big no no! Now what ima need for you-"

"Bae. No, its not what it looked liked-." Mario said cutting me off.

"See what you won't do is cut me off. Your already in for a rude awkening. But like I was saying, Now what Ima need for you to do is pack yo shit and get the fuck from out of my house. The time is ticking! By the time I come out of the bathroom you better be out of my house and have all of your shit gone or it will be donated the homeless or pawned." I said while digging in my purse. I tossed him his copy of the ultra sound and I made my way to the bathroom with out looking back.

Knowing him, he probably just sat there, in astonishment.

After using the bathroom I walked in my room to find it empty. I check the closet and drawers to find all of his things gone.

I plopped down on my bed and just cried to myself. Wonder what have I ever done bad to receive this type of treatment.

I just couldn't believe this shit tho', like am I dreamin'? Am I hallucinating? Na, I can't be. This shit is true. I just found my baby father and best friend sleepin together under MY muthafuckin roof, in MY home, in MY room, on MY fuckin bed. How disrespectful. You've gots to be kidding me.

Man my day just went from straight up good to bad and it hurts. It hurts because I wanted my child to have something i never did, which was a family. But now I see that my child is going to be asking about their father. Now what am I to say when the time comes.

Mannnnn, these hoes are for their selves and so is these niggas.

But I guess I have to stay strong just like how my mama taught me before she passed. I know if she was here then she would be the person right here beside me, consoling me while I confide in her. Man, I miss that lady so much but I know that this baby is a blessing sent down from her and Jesus, so therefore I needed to stop stressing and make sure I have a happy and safe pregnancy.

The enemy just may be closer than what you think! So watch ya' back and keep ya grass cut for these snakes. Remember every man is for himself!