Baby Mama (10)

"Rise and shine, Rise and shine." Andrew said as he opened to curtains to let the sun rays shine through.

   "Good morning Andrew." I said in a groggy voice as I turned over.

  I don't know why but Andrew was in such  cheery mood this morning while it seemed asif I had woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It was a beautiful day but one thing I hated was being woken up out my sleep, regardless of how beautiful it looks outside.

  "Awww, don't be like that, look today is a beautiful day. Come on now, how can you just sleep in."

   Little did he know, he was pissing me off. I don't know if it was the mood swings from my pregnancy or what but I was damn near in tears because he woke me up. "Andrew close the fucking curtains! Why would even do that? Why would you wake me up?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes.

     I swear, I hate Mario for this shit. Got me pregnant, cheated on me and disappeared from Gods green earth.

"Damn, i'm sorry! I was just trying to help." He said as he closed the curtains and came to cuddle in bed with me.

    "I know." I replied with a long sigh. "I'm just having a bad day right now. I don't know what's  wrong with me but I'm having mixed emotions right now. I don't feel comfortable in myself. Right now all I feel like is that your going to walk in and out of my life, and I just don't need that right now. I just want to be alone. Away from people! That way I know that I won't be hurt. I'm tired of people thinking they can just walk all over me. I'm tired of puttin my true feelings on the back burner for others. I'm just tired of every fucking thing!"

    "Woah, woah, woah. Where is all of this coming from?" Andrew asked as he soothed me in his arms.

    "It's coming from my heart, that's where it's coming from Andrew!" Right now, I wish I wasn't so emotional but I guess this was one of the times where I needed to let my emotioms out.

    "Listen Tanya, I care for you a lot. I promise not to walk in and out of your life. I'm here for you and your bundle of joy. Even though the baby is not mine, I will still be here to support you. Listen, I apologize for getting mad but you gotta understand I hate secrets. That shit just don't sit right with me and that's why I want to tell you that I have-."

    "Who is that?" I  asked as Andrew and I exchanged weird looks. I was referring to the knock coming from my door. "I'll get it." Andrew stated before getting up.

   Andrew was at the door at the a little long for my liking as I crept up on him I heard him say a name that I thought I would've never heard again, Paula. my hearing was fucking with me. Not my ex-bestfriend Paula. The one who I've known for 12 damn years. Just maybe... It's not her, it's another Paula! I said to myself but that's when I was faced with the truth when I saw who Andrew was talking to.

   "What in the fuck are you doing here and how in the fuck do you know where I stay?" I asked glancing from Andrew back to Paula. I just couldn't believe this shit.

   "Oh, He didn't tell you?" She asked smirking. Exchanging glances from Andrew and I. "Well this will be interesting." She said with a grimy smirk plastered upon her face that I could wipe off in any minute now.

   "Tell me what?" I asked getting enraged by the minute. I hate when people procrastinate things.

   Before Andrew could get a word out, Paula said it. "Excuse me, say that one more time." Maybe my ears are fucking with me today.