Baby Mama (8)

I had a habit of messing up 
Staying out late and getting drunk 
I let you down a thousand times 
Broken promises 
It's like I ran away from you 
My career was my excuse
 Until I saw you about to drown in your own tears 
And as you cried in my arms 
You woke up my heart 
And I saw again what I found in you 
Cuz her heart, her heart wont let me lose her
 No matter how I try I just cant say goodbye and lose her
 When all the folks were said and done 
You were there to welcome me home 
I was convicted cuz your love never wavered 
I know you love me more than me
 And you vowed to love through anything I never had a kind of love that was forever 
And as you cried in my arms 
You woke up my heart 
And I saw again what I found in you 
Cuz her love, her love wont let me lose her 
No matter how I try I just cant say goodbye and lose her 
Cuz her heart, her heart wont let me lose her 
No matter how hard I try I just cant say goodbye and lose her 
No matter how I try I just cant say goodbye and lose her

  Anthony Hamilton (x) Her Heart

  I miss him. I miss his touch. I miss the way his hands glided against my skin. The way his ment breath would send a shiver down my spine. I miss the little strut in his walk. I miss him! I miss my protector.  But I refuse to chase a nigga down. The only im finna be chasin is this money.

   "Good morning mommy." Alyssia, my Co-worker greeted me as I clocked in. Lil mama was cool. Over time we became acquainted with one another. I ended up telling her i was expecting and she ended up telling me some things about herself to. No lie, she's a bad lil baby. Her honey brown eyes brought out her smooth mocha skin tone and her slim but curvaceous body that was to die for. I give credit when it's due. The thing that I like about Alyssia is that she's a paper chaser. Although she's cool, she's not on that friendly tip. She only come to work for one thing and that's to stack her chips.

  "Morning love." I greeted in return. "How's little man doing?" She asked. She swears up and down that im having a little boy. No matter how many times we went over the gender of my baby, she would always claim it's a boy. I couldn't win for nothing with her. "She's doing good." I said as a smirk plastered upon my face. It irritated her that I would refer to my baby as a girl instead of a boy. "Don't play." She said with a laugh.

       Being a cashier has it's pros and cons. Sometimes I really do be wanting to spazz out on these rude customers. But I always have that voice in the back of my head reminding me that ain't nobody providing shit for me. I have to stop letting everyone get the upper hand, by getting me upset. I was once told that if you let someone get you mad then that means that they have control over you and so I can't let people have control over me. 

      After work me and Alyssia planned on kicking it. She planned on having movie night at her house, which was good because I get tired of being cooped up in the house. I guess I needed a friend like her in my life cause being lonely ain't what's real and plus I can talk to her about some things. There's still a lot she doesn't know about me.

   "So what movie would you like to watch?"  She asked as she popped in some caramel popcorn and fixed some water. "Um, how about Set It Off?" I said as I scanned the different movies.  "Yea. Pop that shit in." She said as she made her way in the living room.

   During the movie I could feel Alyssia glance at few times, from the corner of her eyes. But I never said nothing. I played it off as if I didn't notice and kept my eyes glued to the movie.

     This here, is one of my favorite movies of all times. I always ended up getting in my feelings. There's not one time when I didn't shed a tear. I loved their bond, they we're true ride or dies.