Baby mama (5)

For the remainder of the week I worked, of course Receipt boy popped up at my job, pretending to purchase items just so he could come to my register and chat a little with me. I found it cute that he thought that he was so slick but I still ended up giving him my number. So lately we've been chatting, as friends and as friends only. He still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. It's not like I'm hiding my pregnancy it's just that my business is my business. I may tell me though, it all depends.

"Tanya." Andrews voice boomed through the house. Andrew known as the "Receipt Boy" had just walked into my house. Since we were both off from work we decided to have a chill day with each other.

"What's up? I'm in my room." Andrew and I started to grow a bond over time, although it's been like a week we've actually became a little closer. We're still on knowing the basics of knowing each other because we're not trying to rush our friend ship but so far he's cool, funny, and nice. He's not too typical of a guy. It was like he was another me, I shall say. We didn't take bull shit from nobody but we loved to play around and have fun. We can be childish all day long but at the end of the day we knew when to be serious.

"Zammmmmmm girl you looking tasty ova thea." Andrew said as he made his way into my room. "for real cuz boy you lookin mighty irresistible ova thea. Witcha fine ass." This was just one of the ways that me and Andrew joked around or welcomed each other presence. " Mmmm, tank ya boo tank ya boo." He said as he swung his invisible 28" weave. "You welcome chi. And you cute you cute. What kind of hair is that girl" I wondered. "Girl, Whatchu mean what kind of hair this is? This is that NATURAL shit that these hoes don't kno bout." I could no longer hold my laugh in at this fool. "oh fo realzz girl??? I needs ta get that... Let me touch it, let me touch." I touch his hair and baby, let me just tell you that thea almost had me to nut up. I ain't never felts no good shit like that. " yasssssss bitch, your def workin it. Hmmm, need to teach these hoes what NATURAL is cause lord knows they be walkin around looking likebFreddy cougar, Jeepers creepers, and Chucky himself." I said. I was dead ass though. "you so stupid, you couldn't have said it any better." He said.

After our joking match we just watched movies and chilled. In the middle of the watching "Baby Boy" there was a knock at the door. Before I could get up Andrew got up to answer the door while I tuned back in to watching Baby Boy. Before I could even get comfortable I heard a bunch of commotion so I got up and to not to my surprise there Mario was standing at my door mugging the fuck out an unfazed Andrew.

"Who this cat is Tanya?"Mario asked. This nigga got some nerve to walk into MY home, start some shit, and then ask who is Andrew. "Boy, yo ass got some nerve. He is none of yo damn business, that's who he is." Since Andrew still didn't know I was pregnant and that Mario was my baby daddy confusion was written upon his face. "You fuckin him?" He asked. "Boy get out my house questioning me like you my fucking father." I don't know who he thought he was. "Let me find out that you fucking this nigga and we go have some mutha fucking problems." Mario said as he walked out the door. "Boy yo dumb ass don't faze me." I said as I slammed the door in his face. I already had a feeling that as soon as We went back into my room Andrew was going to ask about Mario.

"That's yo dude or sumn?" He asked. I really didn't feel like having this conversation but I needed to get it done and over with. "No, that's just someone from my past that's all." I said shrugging it off . "An ex?" I war honestly getting tired of these damn questions, I hate getting questioned but he deserved some answers atleast. "yes, something like that." I turned to him to only see confusion seek upon his face once again. "Okay, listen Mario, the guy you just said my ex, we just broke up. We dated for 3 years, he was my high school sweet heart and love of my life until I found him,fucking my now ex best friend in my bed, which was like a month ago." I said clarifying everything, well almost every thing up for him, so he wouldn't be confused.

After our mini talk Andrew left and I just stayed in my room and ate, sleep, and shit.