Baby Mama (2)

"Ugh, I swear that who ever is blowing up my phone better have something important to say." It was 8:00 in the morning and someone has the audacity to be blowing my phone up, causing me to wake up!

I can't fucking deal right now. Mario is the one to have the nerve to be blowin' up my phone with these

"i'm sorry" text messages. If he don't get the fuck! Just started my day off on a bad note.

Last night was hetic. I couldn't sleep, I just kept tossing and turning and every time I woke up, I found my self crying for someone who don't care about me.

It had been on many occasions when me and Mario had our off and on's. We would go days with out communicating with each other, only because I was ignoring him.

It's ashame to say that I still have love for someone who has repeatedly hurt me and I just let him walk over me like a door mat but just not this time. Him cheating on me was the last strike.

It was times when we got into verbal or physical altercations and I still let him in and every time he hurt I would run to that snake, Paula to confide in. Just thinking about that makes me mad. There's so much going through my head. Like I wonder, how long have they been fucking around behind my back? I just can't believe man. I'm still hurt, I'm beyond hurt and words just can't explain it. When you have been friends with someone for that long, you wouldn't expect that, well I wouldn't. But I give her her props, she did her job well of being a fraud ass bitch that she really is. Her true colors really came out.

I no longer wanted him to be in my life. Now as for the baby sake, I'm going to let him be there, that's if he wants to be. You can't force a boy to nothing he didn't want to do, and Mario is just that, A boy, Not a man. If he wanted to miss out then that is his problem, I'm not go be the one to put him on child support, cause that's forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do. So the decision was in his hands.

"Listen, We're Done. I don't want to be with you. We have no type of relations. If it's not for the child then, don't contact me what so ever! Capisci." That was my reply to Mario text message and that was all I had to say.

Mideswell get myself out the bed and take a bath and get my day started.

After taking care of my hygiene, I made my way out of the house only to be bombarded by Marios presence. I hope it was about the baby because I sure as hell was done. D-O-N-E with his ass!

"I hope it's about the baby." His presence just made me impatient with him.

"Man, look I'm sorry. It wasn't even what it looked like. She came to the house looking for you and I told her you wasn't here. So before I could whit the door, she told me she had to go to the bathroom, so I was like iight, then I went back in the room. After a couple of minutes of me being in there the hoe swayed her way in the room and started undressing herself. Saying that she know I want her. But I was tellin that hoe ion want ha and that she was bein file, for tryin' to get dicked down by me. But as I was talkin to ha the hoe had done slid ma dick out my boxers and into ha mouth, so r-."

"Nigga stop raintin' on like a Lil bitch. You really go sit up here and lie to me, Mario we dated for 3 years. Psh, yo' ass go really try to play me like boo boo the fuckin' fool. But you know what I'm not even about to discuss this with you. Because just like you, her, and this conversation, it's irrelevant! So with that being said toodles." I said as I walked around him. I guess my actions we're go have to speak louder than my words, cause he obviously was taking this lightly. But that's okay.

After job hunting for like the whole day, I didn't come up with much. I need another job asap, cause they we're cutting hours like a bitch and I'm just not having that. I'm hoping that Wal-mart call me in for an interview, then I get the job. Cause lord knows I need it.

After a days work, I came home and lounged on my furniture, ate, and watched television until sleep took over me.

Tomorrows a new day, so if I'm blessed enough to see it, then only lord knows what tomorrow may bring!