Thinking About Him/Her

Paris' POV

Man I Thought Langston Was The One. When We Were Younger He Was So Sweet To Me. Now I'm Wondering,Was It All Real? He Never Treated Me Like That In Middle School. I Guess People Really Do Change. But When I Got Home My Mommy Was Sitting At The Island On The Phone And My Daddy Was Laying On The Couch Watching T.V. And Then My Mom Said

"Hi Sweetie? How Did You Get Here?

But Before I Could Answer She Saw Me Holding My Nose And She Went NUTS!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE!?"

Thats When My Dad Came In. I Don't Think He Heard Her Because As Soon As He Walked In He Said The Same Thing.

"Hey Baby Girl How Di- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE!?"

ME- I Had An Incident At School That's All.

It Was The Truth. But They Know Who Langston Is And They Love Him As If He Was Their Own, But My Father Would Kill Him In A Split Second If He Knew Langston Did This.

My Parents- That Doesn't Look Like Any Ole Lil Incident To Us. Explain!

Me- Ugh!! Okay. So Me And My Friends Were Walking To Class And When We Got There We Were Late So Somebody Had To Open The Door For Us Since It Was Locked And When It Opened It Hit Me Dead In The Nose.

And In Case You Are Wondering How I Got Home, I Got Here From Monica's Mom.

Them- Mhm. So How Did You Get Here?

Me- Monica's Mom.

Them- Oh Okay.

My Mom- I'm Going To Go Call Monica's Mom And Then I'll Be Back Yo Help You With Your Nose.

Me- Okay Mommy.

So My Mom Walked Off. It Was Me And My Dad Left.

My Dad- Is There Anything Else? Do You Know Who Did It?

Me- Dad You Can't Kill Someone Because They Made A Mistake And Opened The Door To Fast And Knocked Me Down.😂 At least I Think It Was A Mistake.

My Dad- Alright Now Cause You Know Me And My Hittas Would Be Shooting Up Shit In A Quick Second.

Me-😂 I Know Daddy.

And After That He Kissed Me On My Forehead And Walked Off To The Couch.

See I'm My Daddy's Princess. I Come Before Everybody And Everything. Like If I Asked Him To Him To Kill His Own Mom, He Would Go All The Way Back To Louisiana And Do It. My Dad Was A Big Time Drug Lord When I Was Younger. Now Its My Brother's Turn. My Dad Really Didn't Want Him To Be A Drug Lord. He Said He Would Put Him On In The Industry But My Brother Said He Would Rather Work For It Like My Pops Did. My Mom Was And Still Is Scared Out Of Her Life For Him. He Was Shot Once In The Side And My Mom Was Furious. My Mom Used To Be A Trap Queen. After She Had Dominic Jr( My Brother) At 16 She Worked With My Dad. My Dad Started Trapping When He Was 16 And My Mom Started When She Was 17. My Brother Started When He Was 15. But Me And My Sister-- Oh My Bad I Didn't Tell You Guys About Roman. Roman Is My Twin Sister. Her Real Name Is Paige. We Just Call Her Roman Since My Name Is Paris. She Lives In Brooklyn. We Lived Together When We Were In Louisiana But All Three Of Us Went Our Different Ways. My Brother Stayed In Louisiana, I Came Here To Cali And Roman Went To Brooklyn With My Mom's Mom. This Isn't The Subject But Personally I Think Roman Is Gay Or Lesbian What Ever You Want To Call It. But Back To What I Was Saying. Me And Roman Started Early. We Started At Twelve. Even Though I Was Here In Cali And She Was In Brooklyn We Heard About Each Other. I Got Weed Charge And Possession Of Weapon Charge. I Know Y'all Like " What The Fuck You Carrying Weed For?" Well I Started Smoking When I Was 10. But I Haven't Had Weed Since I Caught That Case Since My Parents Found Out. Roman Had The Same Thing. Shaking My Head. Anyways By Now My Mom Had Came Back Into The Kitchen.