In The Flesh!

Paris POV
Nicki-Soooo You're Basically Telling Me You Like Him?

Me-I Guess So. But Its Really Not A Big Deal.

Nicki-Mmm. Okay Then Girl!
*We Both Laugh*

I Told My Mom About How I Feel About Langston. I Made Him Sound Like He Was The Best Thing I Ever Dreamed Of But In Real Life I Know He's A Nightmare. I Don't Know What Would Happen Right Now If I Saw Him In The Flesh! I Would Probably Rip His Fucking Head Off And Carve His Heart Out! Oh My Gosh I Fucking Hate Him! But I Love Him!😔 I Wish I Could Make Up My Mind!

Me-Mommy?

Nicki- Yes Sweetie?

Me- How Did You And Daddy Fall In Love?🤔

Nicki- Well Were In High School And We Were Hanging Out With Friends But We Didn't Really Know Each Other And We Were Playing Spin The Bottle And It Landed On Us. We Had To Spin This Little Wheel Thingy Our Friend Made And It Landed On "Kiss" So We Went Into The Closet And We Just Looked At Each Other. Your Dad Was Very Shy Around This Time. So We Didn't Talk😂. I Said "Hi Dominic" He Said "Hey" And Put His Head Down. "Why Are You So Shy Towards Me?" I Asked Him And He Said "I Don't Know... You're Not Like All The Other Girls.. You're Special.." After He Said That I Kissed Him. And It Was Amazing😍😍..

Paris POV

"Awwww That Was Sweet" I Said

"I Know Right" My Mom Blushed So Hard And Held Her Head down For A Quick Second

I Still Don't Understand Why My Daddy Was Shy I Mean He Could Get Any Girl He Wants, I Mean Like Have You Seen My Father!?!

The Most Thing I Like About My Father Is His Eyes And That He Spoils Me😊. My Dad's Eyes Change Colors Based On His Emotions. Thats Why When You See Him His Eyes Might Be Different Colors. Hazle is Excited,Brown Is Sad,Dark Brown Is Mad,Sage Green Is Overwhelmed, And Green Is Just His Regular Eye Color. I'm Happy I Got His Eyes😍. Speaking Of My Father... He Just Walked In...

"Aye Nik 1 And Nik 2?" Says My Father As He Scans Around The Room For Us

"Yes Daddy?" I Say Quickly Hopping Out The Pool Being Followed By My Mother.

"I'm About To Go Out I'll Be Back In Like An Hour Or Two. It Won't Take Me Long." My Father Says.

"What Are You About To Go Do?" My Mom Asks Curiously.

"You'll See When I Get Back Home." He Winks At Her Trying To Walk Out The Door Only Yo Be Stopped By Me.

"Can I Come With You Daddy?" I Asked

"Weren't You Just Having A Conversation With Me?" My Mom Asks Jealously.

"Maybe...😕" I Say Not Caring About Her Being Jealous.

"That's Cold Paris" She Says Shaking Her Head.

I Sigh And Say "Can I Go Mommy?" I Ask Using My Puppy Dog Eyes.

She Sighs And Says " Yes I Guess So But As Soon As You Get Back I Want To Ask You Something."

"Okay..." I Grab My Thin Jacket And Grab Onto My Daddy's Arm Pulling On It Saying" Let's Go Daddy"

"Hold On... I Never Said You Could Come With Me" He Says.

I Turn Around And Look At Him With My Puppy Dog Eyes Without Saying Anything.

"Okay You Can Come".

"Yay Let's Go"

We Take The Stairs To The Underground Garage. We Took My Dad's Customized Red And White Bugatti.

Once We Got Out The Garage
I Asked Him "Where Are We Going Pops?"
" We're About To Go Get Uncle Sean & Then We're Gone Go Shopping For Ya Moms" He Replied"So I Kinda Needs You To Come Anyways." he Said Laughing
"You Proly Would've Gotten The Worst Shit Ever" I Said Laughing
"Yeah I Know. I Would've Picked Out Shit With Tacky Ass Colors Because She Used To Like That Type Of Shit." Hr Replied
"Yeah Them Good Ole Days" I Said Laughing And So Did My Father

We Arriver To The Mall And There Were Paparazzi Outside. I Sighed And His My Face In My Father Side As We Walked Inside The Mall.

"Sage What Are You Doing Here?"
"Is That Your Daughter?"Some Paparazzi Said
"Are You Here To Spoil That Lil Brat Of Yours?"  Said One Man

That Set My Father Off. He Pushed Me To The Side And Punched The Man In The Jaw

TO BE CONTINUED