Chapter 17

Shinepaw's P.O.V

"I can't trust my own kin to watch her for a few minutes without almost letting her escape!"River hissed at his siblings. He was more mad at them then me, when I was the one that said "Lets escape.

"You shouldn't have kidnapped her to begin with,"Jay snarled.

River rolled his eyes and whispered something I couldn't hear to his siblings.

"That gives you no reason to-"Star began,but only to be inturupted.

"I know,I know,"River sighed,"I shouldn't have,but I did."

"Did what?What are you talking about?"I asked, pipping in.I need to know what there talking about!

River looks at me."Nothing,"he meowed nicely, which was shocking. River is never nice.

Something's up and I'm going to find out what it is.Even if it kills me.

River's P.O.V

I sighed, sitting outside alone.I should've never taken Shinepaw from her clan.I don't know why I did it. I wanted to get revenge on Silverclan,but there was another reason;I like Shinepaw. I never told anyone that I was as old as Shinepaw. Everyone,including Shinepaw,thought I was old as Shimmerstar,but I'm only 12 moons old. I changed my name and age when I was accused as an apprentice for killing the leader.I used to be Skypaw,not River. Jay and Star are my older brothers and sisters.My life is a lie.