Chapter 21

Shadowpaw's P.O.V

We set off to the cave Shinepaw was being held captive in.Instead of killing River,we had a new plan.Jay,Star and I will distract River while Leopardpaw and Soul get Shinepaw out of the crate and then we push River in it.

Jay and Star were nice.They said that River forced them into help him kidnap Shinepaw.They had to or they would be dead.

"Are we there yet?"Soul asked.He's been asking that since we started to travel,which was minutes ago!

"No!"Jay said.

*few minutes later xD*

"Are we there yet?"Soul asked again.

"NO!"Jay hissed.

*Few more minutes later xD*

"Are w-"Soul began but was inturupted by Jay.

"NO WE AREN"T THERE AND WE MIGHT NOT BE THERE IF YOU WON'T SHUT UP!"

This is going to be a looooonnnnnnnggggg trip

(LOL SOUL WON'T SHUT UP!)

Shinepaw's P.O.V

I curled up in the corner of the crate.Luckly,River wasn't here.SInce he knew I was to weak to try to escape,he decided to hunt.I see him come back in.He drops his catches down and pads over to me with a mouse.He opens the crate door and drops the mouse."Eat,"He mewed sweetly.I shake my head.He pushes it closer to me."Come on...please eat....I know you like mouse,"He purred.I sigh and take a bite out of the mouse.I guess there is no point of arguing."Good,"he purred.He closed the door slightly,but didn't lock it.

I finish my mouse.River looks at me."Come out,"He mewed."I thought I wasn't allowed out,"I hissed,but it came out raspy."Just come out....you haven't been escaping so you can stay out of there for a few minutes."

I sigh and padded out of the cage."Sit with me,"River said.I padded over to where he was and sat next to him.He smiled at me.I just frowned.Why is he always happy and nice to me? It's annoying!

After a few minutes,he padded back to the crate and waited for me.I growled and go back in."Goodnight..."He whispered softly,closing the door.