Chapter 20

Leopardpaw's P.O.V

My mouth dropped in shock."You know River?"The she cat nodded,while the tom stepped forward.

"I'm Jay and this is Star,"He introduced,pointing at the she cat,"We are siblings....we know who River is because he is our brother....well are younger one,"Jay explained.

"Why did he kidnap Shinepaw?"Shadowpaw asked,sitting next to me.It took me forever to make him come here.He thought this was a trap!

"Two reasons.One he wants to get revenge because Shimmerstar made him leave the clan.Two,he likes her."

Soul looked like he was going to kill River.He liked Shinepaw and probably didn't like the fact that someone likes her."WHERE IS HE!I'LL KILL HIM!"Soul growled.

"You can't kill him...but we can get Shinepaw back,"Star said.

Shinepaw's P.O.V

I woke up,seeing everything is blurry.I groaned in pain.My head was hurting."My head hurts!"I complained to what I was hoping to be the medicine cat,but was River.I snarled,getting up and unsheathing my claws,ready to attack.River pushed me back down,gently."Stay still or you'll open up your wound,"He mewed,calmly.I growled."Why would you care?"I growled as he place a cobweb on my last wound.He sighed."Only if you knew,only if you knew,"He meowed softly,picking up my scruff and dragging me back into the box thingy.River placed me down gently and left,locking its door.I dragged myself towards the door and started pushing at it,weakly."Help.."I whispered,my voice dying down in my throat.It was no use.I couldn't escape.