Chapter two

That night, Chikage started get ready to leave before Chihana comes back. He took a last glance at the family's photo and grab the door, but before he could pulled it open; he heard Chihana's scream from the back of the house. Chikage ran to the back and was surprised by what he sees; the Rasetsu was coming from the forest. Chihana was clutching her waist while holding a katana in her right hand, she was bleeding from her waist and her expression wasn't good. Chikage grabbed his katana but before he could run to her rescue; she let go of her waist and properly held her katana. Her position was perfect, her eyes was full of rage as she charges towards the Rasetsu, slicing their heads off. Chikage was impressed and the thought of leaving had vanished. He knew he has to find out who she is.

"You're hurt"

He points out to her wound, Chihana swung her katana to the side to get rid of the blood before getting it back into the scabbard; ignoring Chikage completely. Chihana went to her room and stayed there for hours as Chikage make himself at home with the sake he found in the kitchen. Just then he saw Shiranui and Amagiri walking towards the house from the forest.

"Kazama-sama, we've been looking for you"

Amagiri said as they approach him, then Chikage heard Chihanna in the kitchen. They took a peek and saw Chihanna starts preparing lunch as if nothing happened.

"Is that?"

Amagiri was flabbergasted; Chikage and Shiranui look at him in confusion.

"what you know her? Who is she anyway Kazama?"

Shiranui asked in a teasing way.

"She's just someone that rescued me on the way back...I'm in her debt"

"Isn't she just a human?"

Shiranui asked, obviously impressed. Amagiri still was awed by the girl and hasn't said anything.

"She just nursed me but I guess she's not bad, for a human"

"No...she's not human"

The two stared at Amagiri in confusion and surprise.

"You're joking right?"

Shiranui laughed, but Amagiri shook his head.
"I've meet her before, in the south....she's the illegitimate child of the south leader and the half-blood oni in the east. She's the pure blood oni..Mikazuki Chihana"

Then a loud crashed was heard from the kitchen. Chihana was staring at Amagiri in wide eyed, her hands were shaking and there was broken plate near her feet.

"Mikazuki-sama, I'm honoured to finally meet you"

Amagiri bowed, Chihana's expression scrunched up in disgust.

"wh...how did you find me?"

Amagiri bowed lower as if to apologize.

"You"

Chihana look at Chikage in full of anger and hurt, her eyes was teary and her hands was shaking.

"You, get out!"

Chihana yelled as she shoves him outside, her hair was turning white and two tiny horns appeared. Her eye was full of hatred and there was no sign of the girl he first met in them, it was terrifying that he took a step backwards. Amagiri run in front of Chikage to shield him while Shiranui took out his gun.

"No!"

Amagiri warned, but it was too late. The gunshot echoes through the woods, but Shiranui missed. Shiranui angered her more;she made her way to Shiranui pulling out her katana. Even though the two were at each other in full speed, Chikage notices that she was crying. Tears were falling down her cheeks and her eyes somewhat look like she was mourning.Chikage absent minded, pushed Amagiri's hand away and walks towards Chihana.Chikage was able to catch her by her wrist and hugged her from behind.

"Let's find the culprit"

He whispered in her ears, her hand fell to her side and dropped her katana; her eyes soften and let herself cry.