The Adults Still Get In Trouble?

(A/N: I need comments! I need ideas! If I need to fix something, please let me know nicely! Please give me some ideas!!!!!! I currently have 0 comments with 10 parts. That makes me think you guys don't care enough to do anything but vote. Rant over. here's your chapter. :))

"Bloody prat."Sirus says as I walk in.

"Incompetent mutt." Sev replies

"Greasy git of the dungeon."

"Foolish Gryffindor."

"Slimy Slytherin."

"ENOUGH!" Mom says. "One more insult and whoever said it goes over my knee."

"Yes, Mom."they both say. Sev starts to get up and Sirius trips him. I burst into giggles. Dad swats me and I stop laughing.

"You idiotic hound! The world doesn't revolve around you!" Sev yells. Dad goes towards him, but Mom gets there first. He is over her knee in seconds. Dad gets Sirius and does the same. I turn to walk out the door, but I am stopped.

"You will stay and watch. I want you to see what will happen if you have a fight with your siblings." Mom says.

"I'm good. I won't fight." I say, backing towards the door.

"Sit. Now." Dad says. I sigh, but obey. They start spanking. After what feels like forever, they stop and hold my sobbing brothers close.

"I'm sorry Sevy."

"It's okay, Siri. I'm sorry too."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't want to stay but they made me." I say.

My brothers look at each other evilly, then they start tickling me.

"Stoppp!!! I need to go to the bathroom!!" I say. They stop and I go do my business. When I come out, I grab my stuff and run to Gryffindor tower.

"What took so long?" Hermione asks.

"Long story." I say.

"You didn't get in trouble did you?" Harry asks.

"Nope. Sirius and Sev did though." I say.

"Really?" Hermione asks. I nod and pull them to a corner. I explain what had happened. They laughed, and Right then I see Sev and Sirius come in.

"Shhhh.. They're here." I whisper. They nod, and we go over to them.

"hello, Welcome to Gryffindor Tower. How can we help you?" I ask.

"We wanted to apologize."Sirius says.

"For what?" I say innocently.

"The fact that Mom and Dad made you watch that." he says.

"Watch what?" Hermione asks innocently.

"Like she didn't tell you." Sev says with a small smile.

"Tell us what?" Harry says.

"That Sev got a spanking from Mommy!" Sirius announces to the whole common room.

"Well, Sirius got one from Dad!" Sev says. By this point both of their faces were blood red and the whole common room was laughing. Mom chooses right them to walk in.

"What happened?" she asks.

"Well, Siri announced about Sev's spanking, so Sev announced Sirius's spanking." I say.

"Sirius Orion! Get over here!" Mom says. I watch with wide eyes as she pulls him to the empty couch and over her knee.

"Mooommm!!!" Sirius protests.

"If you are going to act like a child. You will be treated like one." Mom says. She gives him 40 or so swats, just enough to reignite the fire and add a little more sting. I hear Sev yelp and see him trying desperately to get out of the common room.

"There's a charm that will swat you when you try to escape punishment." Mom says. Sev scowls.

"I can make one for scowling too." she says without looking up. He quickly wipes the scowl off his face. Mom cuddles Sirius for a minutes and then it is Sev's turn. She beckons him over. He starts to shake his head and then remembers that if you say no, you get in with either just pants down or bare. He slowly walks over, she pulls him across her knee and gives him the same as Sirius.She then take then to their quarters to go to bed, and advises us to go to bed. All of Gryffindor obeys. I go to sleep quickly.