Chapter 4

"Who are you?" Emma hissed glaring at the dark figure before her and looked for any sign of Elle.

"Just tell me what you saw." the man's voice boomed.

"No." Emma stubbornly replied.

"Stand her up!" The man hissed at his men.

The large dark figure stepped out of the shadows revealing a tall leaned muscled man with black hair and light blues eyes dressed in a suit. Elle suddenly appeared next to Emma and glared at the men surrounding her sister.

"Ow!What the hell!!" The man who placed a hand on Emma's arm flinched stepping away from the deadly coldness which surrounded Emma.

"I can stand on my own you know." Emma smirked as each man who tried to approach her was sent back by a deadly cold which would quickly frost  their hands.

"Must I do everything myself." The man grumbled and walked towards Emma only to stop and gave her a loop sided smile. "Truce."

Emma was startled as her cheeks flamed at the sweet smile and Ella laughed as she watched her flustered sister,

"Fine. Why do you want to know?" Emma mumbled cursing her racing heart.

"I want to know what happened when you meet the man. Who was he with? Did you see a girl?" The man's eyes iced over and Emma shivered as she saw the look of a killer.

"Hi my name is Emma Kingsley and yours?" Emma sarcastically chuckled glaring at the man.

"Answer the damn question!" The man growled taking a step closer to Emma.

"I heard a girl scream so I called the police.." Emma was stopped shortly by his chilling laughter.

"The truth." He hissed quickly taking out his gun and shooting at the wall.

"I followed him and saw he was taking a girl with him so I stopped him. He got scared when he heard the police coming and left." Emma sighed and continued, "He had two other girls with him inside the van a dark haired and light haired one. I already told the police all of this."

"The bastard kidnapped my sister while one of my guards was off guard." The man hissed running his fingers through his black hair.

"We can use him Em's. We need muscle in order to catch him." Elle whispered in Emma's ear. "Plus he wants to find his sister wouldn't you do the same. Wait I'm dead. You can do it Emma!"

"Was that suppose to be a cheer." Emma muttered under her breath knowing Elle heard by the "I suppose" shrug she received.

"Fine I'll help you. We are hunting down the same man after all." Emma shrugged.

"Untie her." He ordered and signaled for Emma to follow after him."My name is Nicolai Dragomirov leader of the Russian mafia."

" Was that suppose to terrify me." Emma huffed soothing her red wrists stopping for a moment.

"Hurry up Kingsley!We haven't all day!" Nicolai's voice boomed behind her.

"Hurry up Kingsley... blah.blah.." Emma grumbled picking up her pace.

Elle watched the retreating pair humor dancing in her eyes, "The big man has laid one of his cards down, Interesting." Elle chuckled disappearing and drifting towards a darkness she knew too well clutching a necklace shining brightly.