Chapter 1

1 year ago~

A scream ringed in my ears as my eyes slowly fluttered open and hissed at the sight before me. Emma's  whole body felt numb almost paralyzed not by fear but by the a mysterious drug. 

"Scream all you want darling no one can hear you." the man who sat on top my sister chuckled as he plunged yet again his knife into her stomach.

Emma screamed at her body to move and hurt the bastard before her. Slowly her fingers woke and her legs slowly followed. Rolling to her stomach she clutched the rope which once restrained her now became her weapon. Emma crawled closer and closer as a  feeling of disgust and rage filled her. The man, no the monster had no clue Emma was awake too preoccupied by his victim's pain.

Ella's eyes meet Emma's when she turned her head away. Ella's chocolate brown eyes filled with tears  as her hand reached out for her sister's. Emma launched her full body weight on the monster winding the rope around his neck and using all her force. The man struggled as he fought to breath and tossed his head back slamming into Emma's chin. Thrown off guard Emma loosened her grip and fell back. 

"You have a tight grip sweetheart," the man growled as he rubbed his red throat, "I didn't expect you to wake up so soon. Now I will have to kill you sooner than expected. Lucky you!"

Emma backed away as he approached her and pounced on her his hands gripping her neck tightly. Her hand scratched his face as her vision slowly blurred.

"LET GO OF MY OLDER SISTER!!!" Ella screamed as she smacked the man behind the head with a metal pipe rendering him unconscious. 

With shaky legs Emma stood up and hugged Ella close.

"We have to go before he wakes up." Emma sobbed as she clutched her smaller sister.

"Kay." Ella smiled weakly as she leaned against her sister.

They both began running when the spotted some stairs leading out of the basement. A roar propelled them forward as they ran out of the cabin and into the thick woods.

"We have to keep on running El's," Emma pleaded as Ella began to slow down.

"Leave me here Emma I'll only slow you down, Please leave me." Ella pleaded her voice filled with fear as she clutched her blood soaked shirt.

"Hop on. I am not leaving you behind do you hear me," Emma kneels down offering her back to her sister. "Listen to me Ella. I will only say this one last time. If you don't hop on my back this instant I will personally tell Ben Hills that you have a crush on him. Do you hear me!" 

"Ay, Ay Captain." Ella smiles and hops on her sister's back.

Emma can hear him close as she clutches to her sister and runs. The sound of a near high way brings joy to Emma's ears, yet her heart sinks as she hears a gun fire and immediately stops to hold Ella bridal style. A second became to precious as a bullet finds its target and bites her right shoulder. As Emma runs she talks to Ella.

"Look Ella we are almost there." Emma gasps as she hold on to her sister ignoring the hiss of her right shoulder.

"Hurry Em's" Ella mumbles weakly as tears roll down her check and nuzzles her head against Emma's  neck.

"Hang you hear!" Emma yells as she runs out of the clearing and into a busy high way. "HELP!! HELP ME!!"

People from a near by gas station start rushing to Emma's aid and start dialing 911.

"We made it Ella, we made it." Emma cries holding her sister.

"Yayy." Ella coughs up blood as she smiles.

"Don't you dare leave me Ella!" Emma hisses as she looks into her twin sisters face.

"Ay,ay Captain." Ella answers weakly her words barely a whisper as her body grows heavy and her hand which once held into Emma's hand now kissed the gravel road.

"El!!Ella, Ella" Emma screeched her heart left empty as she rocked Ella's body back and forth.

The sound of sirens and people talking all fell daft to Emma's ears as her eyes pierced into the dense woods. Her empty heart filled with anger and vengeance.

A pair of eyes watched from afar at the scene displayed in front of him. For now he must hide as a diabolical grin spread around his face. Let the games begin!