Chapter 4

Sorry it's been a while enjoy -K X
Clare's PoV
When I woke up I was alone in a cold bed. I glanced over at the clocked and realised that it was six in the morning.
"Where is he?" If someone walked past I'd sound like a weirdo for talking to myself.

After searching almost the entire building, I checked the training room which probably should have been the first place I looked.
His fists hitting the punching bag made the whole room echo as did his grunts every so often.
I just stood at the door and let him get his aggression out but after half an hour I was getting bored.

"Hey, what did that punching bag ever do to you?"
He barley glanced at me and continued beating the bag.
"Not now Clary."
"Okay, do you wanna go get something to eat with me?"
Silence.
"I mean you must be starving."
He shook his head.
"Can you just leave me alone!"
I didn't say anything and just left the room.

Izzys PoV
Im still just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Simon is lying next to me his arm wrapped around me he does that a lot in his sleep. As if he doesn't have a hold of me that might leave or maybe disappear. I don't know it doesn't bother me, oddly it's comforting.
Simon shifts slightly next to me.
"You okay?" I turn more towards him and nod.
His eyes are still lightly closed and his voice is groggy.
"Why are you up at...." He turns over to glance at the clock."6 am?"
"I just couldn't sleep I guess."
"Here I have an idea."
Ohh no.
"We'll cuddle up and I'll sing you a lullaby."
Sad to say it worked.