Dreaming of Him

Jack's POV;

       Mark and I were just hanging out in his house, playing video games and I have to say he was getting his ass handed to him by yours truly. When I felt one of his hands on my knee, I thought nothing of it, just innocent friendly contact to get my attention so I turned my head to look at him. "I'm tired of this game, why don't we just watch TV, I heard there's a South Park marathon on Comedy Central." He said, I smiled at him because he was obviously trying to get away with rage quitting because I was beating his ass. I decided to take it easy on him and agreed, "Yea alright, that sounds kick-ass." I say, earning a smile from Mark as he began setting the TV up to the normal cable. After about 20 minutes of him fumbling he got it and sat back beside me but I felt something on my shoulder, when I looked I saw Mark's hand and it clicked that he had put his arm around me. What the fuck?! Is he trying to make a move on me or something?! I thought Mark was as straight as a pole, sure we joke but I know it's just for shits and giggles.
       I shrugged it off for now, Mark's just an affectionate guy. After about 5 minutes his hand was on me again but this time it was higher up on my leg, but when I glanced he was still looking at the TV.... Weird. I ignored it because it was pointless to fuss about something so little. But then his hand started moving, I felt his nails against my flesh because I was in shorts. I took in a deep breath but didn't look at him, he dug his nails in me and started to make little circles, I choked on a gasp but didn't dare look away from the TV screen. I know he could feel me trembling beneath his touch and his hand began moving up my body, only stopping to massage my hips, "Oh god." I breathlessly muttered, I heard Mark make a noise that sounded like a chuckle but one that was trying to be suppressed. I huffed slightly as his hand played with the bottom of my shirt but what broke the camel's back was when his hand went under my shirt, I looked over at him and he was looking fully at me with a shameless seductive smirk, "What're you d-doing?" I questioned, "Oh what, don't pretend you don't like it." He chuckled darkly as I blushed and bit my bottom lip, "You're too cute." He said as he leaned in close to my ear, "I could just eat you up." He said in his deep sexy voice, I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my neck.
       "M-Mark, what's gotten into y-you?" I stuttered, shocked he'd make a move on me like this, "Oh my dear Jackaboy, I wouldn't worry about what's in me but rather what's about to be in you." He chuckled darkly, pulling me closer. "Let's do what we did the last time you were here, the night before you left." He growled against my neck, "W-we said we'd never talk about that e-ever again." I stuttered out, "We aren't gonna talk about it, we're going to reenact it." He chuckled darkly against my neck just before ravaging it, "Oh f-fuck." I groaned, gripping at his hair. His hand traveled down my body and was rubbing my erection through my shorts, he pulled off my neck and went back up to my ear, "You want more, Sean?" He growled making me moan, God I love when he uses my real name. "Yes, please." I said breathlessly, "Moan for me then." He growled while nipping teasingly at my neck, before quickly undoing my shorts and shoving his hand past my boxers, stroking me teasingly, "M-Mark! Oh God, Mark, you make me so fucking hard." I moaned, "Baby boy, you know the rules." He growled, "Tell Daddy, how much you want him." He said demandingly, "Oh fuck, Daddy I've been just gagging for you, I need you and I don't care where we fuck as long as you're pleasuring me." I moaned out pleadingly, fuck he knows how to talk dirty to me.
       Mark is quick getting me up against the wall to the kitchen and undressing me, his warm and wet tongue pressing into my asshole, getting me to moan out like a fucking slut as I scratched at his wall. When he finally completed his work I was needy and ready for him to destroy me, he grabbed firmly but sensually onto my hips and slowly guided his member into me. I moaned as I missed the stretch, his hands left my hips and trailed up my back, "Your skin is so soft, you're like my little baby." He cooed against the back of my neck, getting me to shiver under his hot breath in contrast to the cold of the room. He slowly began rocking into me and it hurt a bit at first but after a while my teeth unclenched and I let out small moans, "Fuck Jack, you sound so cute." He whispered against my shoulder, "Daddy, faster please." I begged as I looked back to pout at him, "I thought you'd never ask, Princess." He chuckled darkly, picking up the pace just as I had asked for him to. I was a moaning mess, clawing at the wall and Mark left bloody bite marks down my back and nail marks on my hip and shoulder, my neck might as well have been one giant hickey.
       But then he hit the spot and I shouted, "FUCK!" As I arched my back, "Ooo, potty mouth! Bad little boy!" Mark growled, smacking my right ass cheek. I yelped and shook with pleasure as he kept hitting my sweet spot, "S-sorry, Daddy." I moaned, "It's okay, Princess, Daddy knows you didn't mean too." He cooed into the crook of my neck. I felt a familiar pooling of pleasure in the bottom of my stomach as I moaned and groaned, "D-Daddy, I'm c-close." I whimpered, "Cum for me then, my sweet little Princess, I'd love to feel your quivering form knowing that I made you cum." He said in his sexy deep voice, "O-oh God, fuck, M-Mark!" I cried arching my back, my head falling back as well and I let my hands go back to intertwine my fingers in Mark's hair, my eyes lidded as I lowly moaned. "Fucking hell, Sean!" He cried, digging his nails in my hips as he thrusted up and came, there was so much I felt some running down my legs. "Oh fuck yea." I said breathlessly as I was panting hard against Mark, our sweaty body's pressed together.
       He pulled out slowly as to not cause discomfort and licked my hole clean of his seed, the whole time I was gasping and moaning while clawing at the wall lightly. When he was done he got up and spun me around to look at him, "You're so fucking cute with that after-sex look, I'd fuck you again but we have to meet Bob and Wade for dinner at Fatz." He said chuckling and pecking my lips sweetly, "Now, I'mma go get changed and I suggest you do the same... But if you didn't I wouldn't complain." He giggled again winking at me as he walked off.
*******
       I woke up in a cold sweat, sitting up in my bed. I quickly looked over at my clock on the bedside table and it told me that it's two in the afternoon. I groaned at myself, these dreams really need to stop, like what the fuck brain. I looked down at my messy boxers and blushed, angrily looking away, I should really get changed. I have to go visit Mark in a week, these dreams need to fucking stop before I make a fool of myself. What if he finds out?! God, I'd be so fucked. I looked back to my bedside table and grabbed my phone quickly, checking it. I had gotten a text from Mark, "Can't wait to see you next week! I got a surprise for you!" I smiled dumbly at the text, "I can't wait either, I bet I'll love it." I put my phone down and looked at my dresser, I really need to get changed and do something with my lazy ass.