Yummy Cake

Jack's POV;

"So does he know about the surprise?" Danny asked chuckling, "No he doesn't, I think he's gonna love it though." Mark said laughing, "I think Felix likes it even more though." Arin giggled like a school girl, "Shut up, you dick! It's a surprise!" Mark hushed him, "Wait, my surprise includes Felix?" I asked, "Yea, guess you could say he's pretty delicious." Mark chuckled, "Okay, now I really don't trust that." I say while blushing and looking away, "No, no, it's gonna be great, promise." He said, I look at him questioningly, "Okay, fine." I say reluctantly, "Dude, you guys might wanna get going, it's nearly seven..." Arin said, "Fuck, really?!" Mark said while checking his phone, "SHIT!" He exclaimed, "JACK GO GET YOUR ASS IN MY CAR!" He cried, "Why?" I asked, "THE SURPRISE! GO!" He shouted, "Alright fine, bossy." I say, getting off the floor and going outside.
       I get in shot gun and shortly after Mark comes outside with Arin and Danny, they all get in the car with Mark in the driver's seat, "They're gonna be tagging along." Mark said, "Okay, cool." I say smiling, "But where are we going?" I asked, "Your surprise, duh." Mark smartassed, "I hate you." I mumbled while smiling over at him. "Oh wait... It's not a surprise if you can see it." Mark said, "Reach into the glove box and hand Arin the red cloth." He instructed and I hesitantly did as told, "Now Arin, blindfold Jack." He said, "Ooo, kinky." Arin giggled doing as Mark told him. "I hate all of you." I announced, "Ooo Arin seeing you like this turns me on!" Danny joked.
       "Please don't fuck in my car." Mark said, "Oh, I'd never, that's your job." Arin said, finally finishing the knot on the blindfold and sitting back down. "If I wasn't driving right now I'd reach back there and slap you!" Mark exclaimed, "Oh, I'm not the only thing you're gonna be slapping tonight, Markimoo." Arin said while I could hear Danny cackling, "Is he indicating Septiplier?" I asked, "HELL YEA!" Arin shouted, "Arin, if I could see to beat your ass you'd be so fucked right now!" I shouted, "Jack, I think the only one getting their ass beat-up tonight is you." Danny giggled, "I LEFT IRELAND FOR THIS SHIT!" I shouted angrily. "Oh when you see Felix you'll be glad you left Ireland." Danny said, I could just hear the shit eating grin on his voice.

       We finally got there and Mark had to help me out of the car and guide me where I'm supposed to go. Finally Mark stops me somewhere, I have no idea where I am. Suddenly the blindfold was gone I was in a building and the lights were on and there were tons of people jumping out from behind places yelling, "Surprise!" I smiled and covered my mouth, "Oh my god! Hi guys!" I say while smiling like a dork, "Mark, did you do this all for me?" I asked smiling over at him like an idiot, he scratched the back of his neck and smiled, "Yea." He said, I quickly wrapped my arms around him and he hugged back quickly. "Thanks Markimoo." I said unable to stop smiling, "Yea, it's nothing." He said once he pulled away, "Nuhuh, it's everything." I say. I looked around but then notice Felix wasn't around... Literally all I knew before hand was Felix is involved. "Hey, where's Felix?" I asked, "Oh yea, this way." Mark said leading me to the center of the room, there was a bright green chair and a random pink sparkly pole, "What's with the pole?" I asked, "Shh." Mark shushed me, "Everybody, it's cake time!" Mark shouted, getting everyone to gather around. Now I'm officially confused, what does Felix have to do with cake?!
       Then Arin and Danny rolled in a huge green and pink cake, I looked at Mark who had a huge smile on his face. I turned back to the cake when suddenly strip club music started playing and Felix popped out of the cake, "DID SOMEONE SAY CAKE?!" He exclaimed, I looked on in confusion as he got out of the cake in black leather stripper boots and a tiny pink mini-skirt that had "CAKE" bedazzled on the ass in black, not to mention he also had a tiara and a pink feather boa. He actually shaved his legs and armpits for this. He strutted over to me and got so close that I could feel his breath on my neck, "Enjoy the show, Jackaboy." He whispered sensually in my ear, sending a shiver up my spine. When he walked away to the pole he wiggled his hips more than usual, in an obvious attempt to tease me. I will admit, the boy knows how to work a pole, he must've took classes just for this.
       He finally tired of just dancing on the pole and decided to give me a lap dance, "Felix, what the hell?" I whispered, "Oh don't pretend you don't want this, Jackaboy." Felix said, bending all the way over and touching the floor with his ass placed squarely on my lap. He slowly sat back up and leaned against me, bringing one arm behind him and intertwining it in my hair, slowly grinding back onto me. I decided to humor him, pushing up into him and he smirked at me "Hmmm, Jackaboy, I wanna taste some of your icing." He groaned sluttily, I just smirked and kissed his exposed shoulder. "God Felix, you're such a slut." I nearly whispered, "I love it when you call me a slut, Jack." He moaned, getting off my lap and turning around to face me, wrapping his boa around my neck and pulling me close to his navel and I lightly kiss him just above the belly button.
        He lead me all the way up his body and then leaned into my ear, "I must be going now my dear Jackaboy, hope you enjoyed." He whispered huskily before placing a kiss just below my earlobe. He left the boa around my neck and winked at me before strutting off into the crowd. I was left sitting there stunned and a little traumatized, "LETS DIG IN!" Arin shouted, making a mad-dash for the cake Felix popped out of. "You were such a good sport." Mark said, patting my shoulder just before running to get some cake. What the fuck just happened?.... "Oh Jaaccckkk." I hear someone say in a sing-song voice, I look to them and see Felix signaling for me to come near, I reluctantly did so. He lead me into a room and locked the door, "S-so... Um..." He stuttered blushing and looking away, "What is it? Nice moves by the way." I say, "Thanks and um... So that was supposed to be a joke but um..." He stuttered, moving his hands from in front of him, exposing his bulge, "O-oh." I said blushing.
       "Please, Jack, just this once." He begged, "I dunno Felix...." I say looking away from him, "I promise, this doesn't mean anything... You can pretend I'm a girl if you want." He said blushing and looking at the floor, "Okay fine... But we never speak of this... Ever." I say, "Deal." Felix said, locking the door.

        "Harder Jack, harder!" He begged me as I pulled his head back by his hair, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I growled into his back as I leaned over him. Felix is such a loud bottom, I really hope no one can hear him. When I looked at his quivering form beneath me, I imagined my hand fisting red locks of hair and his skin being the lovely tan Mark's is, I imagined Mark's low sexy moans of my name over Felix's cries. "Jack! Jack, I'm cumming! Nyyyaaaa!" He cried, tightening around me, I continued thrusting as my head sank into his back, "Fuck, oh fuck! Maaarrrrkkk!" I groaned, cumming inside Felix. I slowly pulled out and flopped over beside him, "I heard you Jack." Felix smirked, "What?" I said confused, "You moaned for Mark." He smirked, "U-um..." I stuttered, "You didn't pretend I was a girl... You pretended I was Mark." Felix chuckled, "Felix, please don't tell!" I begged, "I won't Jack... But only because you're a great fuck." He said smirking as he started to put his skimpy clothes back on, "Thanks Felix." I say as he leaves.
        I slowly redress myself and then walk out of the room. "Fuck, there you are!" Mark said approaching me, "I've been looking for you forever." He said, "Yea, sorry, I was just um... Chilling with Felix." I say, "Oh, cool. Well Danny's drunk and Arin wants me to take them home.... So you wanna head back to the house or just drop them off?" He asked, "Let's head back to the house, I've got something for you." I said, "Ooo, what is it?" He asked, "It's your surprise, duh." I mocked him from earlier, "Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically as we went to take Danny and Arin home.