CHAPTER ONE - HARRY+SHAYE

Time had gone by so quickly since your last date with Harry, and now it was already time for the second one. The previous night, you had laid out your favourite floral dress, velvet heels and the charming necklace your Mother had gotten you as a guilt gift after your parents had divorced last December.

He was taking you to the fancy, Italian restaurant with the little lights that were hanging off the over-hang just outside of the door

He was taking you to the fancy, Italian restaurant with the little lights that were hanging off the over-hang just outside of the door. Your thoughts quickly got interrupted by Charlie, your younger brother.

"Mum called told me to tell you to order a pizza," he stated whilst taking your iPod off your newly tidied desk. You took it harshly from him, making him want it even more.

"I'm going on a date," you said forcing him past the doorway and making way to close it, but he jammed his foot between the door frame and the door. He may be 6 but this kid had some huge feet making it easy for him to force the door open.

"You're not allowed to date," he said, arms crossed.

"Just don't tell Mum, alright?"

"Well what do I get?"

"I'll do your chores for a week," you inquired, hoping he would give in.

"What else?"

" 'What else'??" you questioned, getting impatient as he tapped his foot rhythmically. Then you hear Harry's car pull up in front of your house. Frantically thinking of something to give him in return for his quietness, you see him eyeing your iPod. You toss it to him, push him out, lock the door and get dressed quickly.

Good thing I braided my hair last night, you thought. Messy hair was not at the top of your wish list at the moment. You hear the doorbell ring and you make your way downstairs, in the act of taking out your braids, making your hair perfectly wavy. As you get to the door, you prepare yourself with a deep breath and open it for him.

He gave you a cheeky smile, looking from your eyes to your dress.

"You look beautiful," Harry said, still smiling at you. He was dressed in a nice, matching blazer and trousers, along with a fashionable patterned shirt.

"You do too," you returned. Wait, What?? I just called him BEAUTIFUL!! "I-I mean-," you stuttered.

"Thank you," he replied, smiling even bigger now. You both got in the car and he had opened the door for you. This was going to be one great date if he kept this up. "So, do you like music?" He questioned, genuinely interested in conversation.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed, and the car ride was filled with chatter of bands and music. As you get near the restaurant, Harry rests his hand on top of yours. Oh, how his hands were so warm and soft and delicate. He looks over at you and you do the same to him.

"WATCH OUT!" You shouted and suddenly a great impact made your head slam against the dashboard making you go unconscious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep. The high pitched noise filled the room at a steady tone, mind the ringing that only appeared to be in your head. Your eyes focused and you look around. Harry stood over you, tears rushing down his cheeks, his right hand placed on your forehead and his left hand holding your own hand. He was bruised badly but was forcing himself to forget about the pain and stand against your hospital bed.

"Shaye, I am so sorry," Harry said in a soft, remorseful voice

"Shaye, I am so sorry," Harry said in a soft, remorseful voice. More tears fell and he shut his eyes tight, ashamed and stroked your brown hair. Right as you were about to forgive him, your Mum runs in and forces Harry out, mad and pulling you IVs out indelicately.