Epilogue

Ava's POV

The next time I woke up was in a very warm and hard yet comfortable bed. I moan and I feel a hand on my ass I didn't feel before squeeze it. I immediately come to my senses and look up to find Lucifer smiling down at me. The bed I was in was Lucifer's chest. He was half naked laying on a bed with me on him. I take in my surroundings and I figure what looks like a hotel room considering the neatly folded towels in the far end.

What has me really panicking is the view out the window. Eiffel Tower. Either I was in Paris. Major Panic. Or in Vegas in a hotel near the replica of the Eiffel Tower. Minor Panic. I get up with a jolt and advance towards the window. The neatly planned streets and the chilly air greets me and it confirms my suspicions. We are in Paris. The events of last night play in my mind until they stop at when I was drugged. I turn around at once and face Lucifer questioningly.

"Paris ?" I ask.

"Our Honeymoon, babe" he replies non chalantly.

"Huh ?" I ask confused when did we get married ?

"Oh yeah. You didn't really think I would take your crap about 'not being ready' right ? I mean, babe we are married now. Or will be in a few moments."

"I told you I wasn't ready." I groan a little louder.

"And I didn't accept it. I am Lucifer, babe. What'd you really think ?"

"Lucifer..." I turn to gaze out the window. The French decor is unmissable. The window is curved beautifully and the design around it leads to another on its side. If I don't look down, I could make it into the room next to me. Escape here and deal with Lucy later. An arm curls around my waist and I am pulled into the same warm chest that I was napping on earlier. His warm breath hits my ear and he gently lays a kiss on my shoulder blade. I didn't even realize I was wearing next to nothing. A lingerie which was black and was made of net. Did nothing to hide my assets.

"Don't try to run, babe. I will always catch you" he kisses my shoulder once again and proceeds to slide my bra strap off. He cups my breast on the other side and kisses the exposed shoulder on this one. His other hand roams around on my stomach leaving goosebumps in its path before it suddenly hooks itself into the front of my panties. His hand rubs my core but not the spot I want him to. I rise up on my tip toes to get the access but he moves his hand up too. Finally having enough of it I remove his hands and slide mine in. I rub in the place I want to and moan. Just as I am on the brink, my movements are stopped momentarily by his hand on mine.

"You belong to me. Meaning your pleasures belong to me" he says and removed my hand putting it upto his lips and sucking my finger so erotically that I thought I would come from that alone. To add even more his hand slides down my panties and he rubs, on my spot but ever so leisurely. His other hand unsnaps my bra and slides it off exposing my breats to the cold chilly air of Paris. His hand massages my nipples and he drops his head on my shoulder where my neck meets my shoulder all the while sucking on my fingers. His tongue slides up and down the length of my fingers, in sync while his hand rips off my panties leaving me completely bare and at the mercy of this man. His hand speeds up his pace and I tilt back, the delicious friction of his slight stubble bringing me closer to my orgasm.

But all too soon he stops. I realize he is punishing me for trying to run. I make a groan frustration and start to turn back but he declines. He walks me up to the window sill where I can see the busy Paris streets down and if anyone tilted up and looked closely enough surely they would notice me. An involuntary shiver runs up my spine. I am not an exhibitionist but this thought, being fucked by this delicious man behind me has me creaming.

"Bend over" he says huskily and I comply.

I do and he puts my hands on the sill asking me to hold on. The Eiffel Tower is right in front of me. I hold on tight and and I feel him shuffling behind me. What feels like hours but really are moments later the length of his erection teases my core from behind. He runs it up and down my length making me more annoyed. Is this difficult for only me ? Without a warning he slams into me and I loose my grip but he doesn't stop. He continues his ravishing pace and fucks me harder. I regain my grip and stand my ground sternly and this makes him go in deeper. A scream tears my throat followed by another and another and another until I am nothing but a screaming mess. The sounds of our skins hitting his balls slapping my ass and the build up in my stomach is enough to drive me to the edge. He continues his ruthless pace. I scream louder when I am close. I know I am. I can feel it. He realizes this too and drills into me faster and harder. I scream louder when I finally release it and I feel him coming inside me too. He spanks me and I gasp realizing we didn't use a condom.

"Condom" I manage to say breathlessly.

"If a ring can't convince you to marry me, a baby will" he says and leans down bites my shoulder and turns me. I am facing him and he picks me up by the back of my legs and carries me into his shoulder throwing me on the bed.

"Lucifer..."

"You don't think I am done with you baby, do you ?" He asks innocently when he captures my hands with one of his and drives into me again. But slower, deliberate this time.

"Marry me." He says.

"No"

He speeds his pace and when I feel it building up he slows. It's a punishment. He does this for three more times. Bringing me on the edge of orgasm and taking it away from under my fingers.

"Marry me" he orders.

"No"

Sweet torture. He repeats the process all over again until I loose my senses and tell him exactly what he wants to hear.

"Marry me, you're mine, Ava"

"I'm yours.... oh... oh god... Please... please let me come" I plead.

"You know what I want, Ava. Marry me."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh god yes" I moan as he drills into me with his previous pace and brings me into an earth shattering orgasm.

"Always mine" he says and peck my lips. "Your gown is in the closet. Don't worry it is exactly as you like it. Put it on. We are getting married in thirty minutes"

"You decided everything, didn't you"

"Yes"

And everything was perfect. Well except the part where I tripped on the aisle because my legs felt like Jell-O from being fucked so hardly and I was walking in heels. Emily was already at the alter and I knew that she knew about his whole plan. Things couldn't have been much better. We said our vows and sealed the deal.

Thanks for sticking with me.