Chapter 2: Blackmail @ McDonalds

Hii :)

Dedicated to xxWhoAteMyCookiesxx because I've been addicted to her stories :)

Go check them out!! <3

-------------- 

Chapter 2: Blackmail @ McDonalds

“Don’t...don’t tell Luke.” was all I could muster when Kai broke away, and put on that ridiculous smirk. I backed away when Kai grabbed my wrist.

“I know you liked it.” He said with a wink. Asshole. I kicked his shin and ran down the stairs. What the hell was his problem.

“I thought that since we had a spare room, Kai could live here..” Tyler was saying when I made my way towards them. I chocked on my saliva.

“Oh no. No, no no. No.” I said, stomping my feet on the ground like a three year old. “He is not staying here.”

“Where else would he stay?” Tyler argued frustratedly.  Anywhere but here, like I care, I thought, but I couldn’t tell him that.

“I’m going for lunch.” Spinning on my heel, I yanked the door open, walked outside, and slammed the door shut. Kai couldn’t stay here. He couldn’t. He’d torture me, and Luke will find out. I don’t want to break up with Luke, not after everything we’ve been through...

I threw my purse into the passenger seat of my car, and slid into the leather driver’s seat, when my phone beeped. 

I took out my phone and opened the text. 

I know what you did.

Very cliche. So original. What is this? Pretty little liars? I deleted the text, and stepped on the gas pedal. It’s probably a text sent to the wrong number.

Three minutes later, I got a second text.

I know about Kai, Mallory.

It could be a coincidence. Y’know, there could a million people named Kai and Mallory around the world. I’m staying optimistic. And who the hell was sending me weird text messages? I stepped harder on the pedal.

Mallory Brooks, I’ll tell Luke.

I stopped the car. This wasn’t a coincidence and I knew it. Luckily, there weren’t any cars behind me.

Mallory: Who the hell are you?

Unknown Number: Meet me at McDonalds in five. 

This was a little creepy. What did this guy want? Money? I’ve got money. I’ll stuff it in his mouth to shut it up that little creep. Thanks a lot, Kai. You’ve just dumped a whole lot of drama on me.

And that was how it came to me, walking up the stairs of McDonalds five minutes later, waiting for some mysterious, unknown person to blackmail me. Well hell. Who the hell was this guy? How the hell am I supposed to to find him? 

Maybe I should just leave. At least I’ll get a burger before I leave, or it would’ve been a complete waste of time and gas.

I walked up to a cashier and was about to order when someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

“Egg McMuffin with fries. Coke, with no ice.” A tall guy said, showing me a tray filled with food. “Just how you like it.” He threw in a wink. Does he know I’m dating because... He laughed loudly. “I’m not hitting on you. I can tell Luke’s a strong guy. I don’t go messing with guys that’ll beat me up.” Now he’s just creepy.