1

I woke up feeling a strong pain in my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes and look around. It was dark, but I still recognized the room.

I wasn’t in the bed bot at the floor.. I tried to sit up, but a suddenly headache make me fall back down whit a grown.

I was in one of the backroom of the club. You know.. where we take people to fuck them..

Yeah.. did I mentioned that? I am a prostitute.

Trust me I am NOT proud of it, I just really need the money.

Anyway here I am. All I remember from yesterday is allot of alcohol and some guy in the thirties.

I ignore the pain in my head and stomach, and stood up from the floor.

I carefully opened the door and look out, it was totally silent. Well I guess it make sense that the club is empty in like.. 7 in the morning or something.

I walked to the changing room behind the stage where the stripers just to use. I didn’t use to strip, but I haw stepped in for them sometimes when the needed it. I don’t really like to be on a stage in my underwear while old pedophiles stare at me.

In the changing room I saw my clothes in the corner. In the way over there I passed a mirror.

I stopped in front of it and looked at my reflection. I was only wearing a boxer who was a little tight. My howl stomach was covered with bruises, and my lip was cut. It makes me wonder what kind of guy I went to bed whit last night.

I get my clothes and got out of there. I most haw been wrong on what time it was because outside it was completely empty only two or three cares drove past me at the howl way home to my brother’s apartment, which meant that the clock could not be more than five.

****************************************************'

sorry i know it sucked.. but i promise it will be better..