chapter 5

FER POV

THE NEXT MORNING

The hospital was still as busy as ever, i was already on my break which was ending now , i finished up what i was doing and went to my office, i was about sitting down when nurse Abigail came into my office to give me some case notes to document on . i was still writing on the case note when i heard the speaker go off requesting am needed at room 101 ,i tried to remember who was there and realize it was the accident case i saw before going on my off . today my colleague had told me to take care of this patient for him because he was not feeling too well i accepted because he would do the same for me . Immediately i walked briskly there. on getting there i was surprise to see that the patient was awake i thought he had still been in coma . when he noticed i was in the room he turned to look at me ,i was shocked to say ,he was handsome , i didn't really notice his features that day because he was on oxygen mask . not to seem like a creep i walked towards his bed .

"hi am doctor fer "i introduce , he looked at me in a weird way , was something on my face???i tried to smooth my hair back ,wow look at me , i don't know why am even acting like this , i felt so self conscious as he was staring at me like that . He blinked severally and coughed, i was alarm by this , the nurse rushed to his side asking him if he was ok ,he nodded holding his chest .

" am sorry , please excuse my manners am Armando " he said with his thick Mexican accent , wow could he be more sexy , the way he spoke sent some weird feelings down my spine , i almost had Goosebumps... wait what .... Jeez fer behave!!! .

"nice to meet you Armando i was the doctor who attended to you while you were unconscious,i had been on my off duty , i didn't know you were already awake , i handed over your case to doctor ben before leaving but now am here to see you because he is not available now " i explained to him , by the way he was looking at me i was very sure he did not pay any attention to what i was say . i smooth my hair once more ,i always did that when i was anxious about something .deep inside i was worrying why i was acting like this but i have to do my job . the nurse gave me his case file , i wrote down some things asked him questions and how he was feeling now , i did some physical examination on him .

"Ok Armando if i am correct you should be able to go home in the next two days ,is your family there so i could tell some instructions they need to carry out as well"

"No my family lives in Mexico " he said with deep voice laced with slight anger . i raised my eyebrow at this .

"ok mind if i ask what you do for a living " i asked him , he looked like we was fighting something inside

" i own a farm in Mexico , please doctor why i am in America is personal please i would like if you don't ask me any more questions please " he sounded upset and this gave me an unexplainable feeling , but i swallowed my further question , it's important to respect patient privacy .i did my final check up on him and left the room but promise to check later .

I went straight to my office .i sat down heavily on my chair, thinking about the weird feeling i was having in the room. i could not wait to go home now and talk to anna .

After about few hours i was set to go home, walking through the hallway i turned left to go to Armando room to say goodbye but sadly he was not there, i asked the nurse about him , she informed me that he was having his bath. I blush secretly at this; i left the hospital soon driving full speed to the house.

Few minutes later i was home

"annnnna" called, but no reply, i went upstairs to her room but she was not there ,i was about going to the swimming pool area when marie the junior maid told me that anna had travel... what that little bitch i couldn't believe that she would travel and not tell me i reach for my bag to call and tell her worst history but saw that my phone battery had died

Wow silly me i guess am the bitch i was positive she had tried to reach me , i always forget to charge my phone i don't know why but i guess with so much work on my hands i don't remember . Mum and dad was not around i just told Marie to make something for me to eat i was too tired to cook anything .i went upstairs to freshen up . after dinner i went to bed , i could not sleep i was tossing around my bed , thoughts of Armando kept coming to my mind ,this was serious his face lips eyes and gosh his sexy accent . ohmygod

finally i was able to sleep at about 1;25am great just great ..

ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS...HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE DONT FORGETTO VOTE AND CPMMENT THANKS ALOT