chapter two

Today we were going to a restaurant to have dinner ,and now I was waiting for anna to get ready,i was already dressed in a black tight dress,and I paired it with red 5 inches heel, I may not socialize that much but I sure do know fashion.

Tapping my foot continuously, my sister always does this, she takes the whole day to get ready tired of waiting I angrily walked up to her room,without even knocking I entered ready to tear her head off.

" Anna " I screamed angrily at her. She flinched shockingly turning around to face me.

" Fer come on am ready, no need to cut my head off" she said giggling. She always know how to turn the situation around.

" come on then, I have been waiting for ever, mum and dad already left I wanted to go with them but they made me wait for you " I told her still feeling slightly angry, but I just told deep breaths and I was ok.

We left her room to the garage where our cars where, anna was driving, so I got into her 2016 white range rover sport. Then we drove off the restaurant.

Pulling over at the Italian five star restaurant, yep of course my dad will choose the best, I got out of the car followed by anna, we went to the lady who took us to where our parents table were.

" finally, I thought you guys won't show up" she said while we took our seat.
I just glared at anna who rolled her eyes at me
" sorry dad I just took extra few minutes to do my final beauty touches " Anna said smiling while looking at my facial expression before bursting into laugh.

I was shocked because she took like hours, but I didn't reply her, because I dint want the issue to continue.

" ook calm down anna " dad said to Anna who eyes. We're already starting to water due to her laugh, mum was giggling now but stopped when I glared at her.

" ok stop now anna, before you make Fer cut off our heads with her glaring.

Anna cleared her throat, " am sorry Fer ,i know how much you hate, I won't do it again, now forgive me Fer booboo" she said giving me her puppy look

I just rolled my eyes knowing my sister
" ok fine I forgive you, and don't call me booboo again " I told her

She gave me a fake salute. The waiter came and took our orders while we drank some white Italian wine,my favorite, I hate red wine really,it just tastes odd in my mouth.

Dinner went pretty fast, and now we were having desert, mine was a chocolate cheese cake, I ate like it was the only food in the world.

" slow down baby, the cheese cake it's not going to run if you eat it slowly " my dad said to me looking amazed.
Don't blame me, I love anything chocolate, I smiled sheepishly and ate the last piece on my plate.

My dad cleared his voice, " I wanted to us to have dinner here because I wanted to give you girls a task" my dad started looking " Anna and fer, you girls are now grown up and I think it's time for you to take the next step" he looked at me and then at anna ,before he continued.

" you guys know I am retiring soon from work, I just want to spend time with your mother" smiling at my mum now, he took her hand and kissed it. My mum just blushed like a tomato.

" daddddyy stop please, your really making me uncomfortable now " I said.
Anna nodded in agreement and my parents just laughed then, my dad continued

" am really nervous to say this, this particular task has been in the family generation and I know it's time to tell you,
I am giving you a girls a task to complete, and the first to complete will get the company " he stopped to watch our expression, I was just staring blankly at him, while anna was looking shocked .

" ok what kind of task dad " Anna asked dad

" the first to get married will get the company " now it was my time to be shocked

" WHATTT!!!!
I screamed gaining my self questioning look from other people in the restaurant.

" honey calm down...."
" don't tell me to calm down dad,how can you say this ,do you mean for us to just get married to any one because of the company, wow dad low blow" I angrily said to him. I looked over at anna, surprising she shad not said anything, .

I want just allow this beside I don't really want the company, my field is different.

" am sorry guys, but it's just the way it had been in the marceni generation, I competed with your late uncle Leo, I won because I met your mother"

" but dad it's not fair, I don't even want the company, I am a medical doctor. " I said to him calmly

Anna seemed to have recovered now when she spoke up. " dad actually it's not fair but marriage it's not something you can just do and besides we are girls, we can't just see any body and get married to them" she reasoned with dad.

" I know anna, I love you guys equally, I really want you to be happy, just try for me please, " dad said pleading.

" but am a doctor, I can't been CEO dad, " I said.

" I understand fer, undermining your career you just have to try"

" ok ok ok now let's put it this way girls" my started gaining our attention from dad " three months that's all we ask,we just want you girls to step into the next level, we are not forcing you to get married, we just want to give it a chance, if by three months you don't have someone to get married to then, your dad and I will appoint the next CEO. " mum finished, my dad looked at her with admiration.

"Ok I will try " Anna said, I looked at her surprisingly,
" ok I am in, it's just three months" I said not wanting to prolong the issue again, I mean if it had been in my family generation of competing for the head of the company, why must it be stopped now.

" Oh thanks you girls, you have no idea how you have made me" my dad said hearty to us.

We finally finished our dinner and we went home.

I immediately went to bed that night, I had a lot to do the next morning.

Wow I know.... ,but the story is just getting started.
Thank s for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment
Love