• 4 •

YOUR POV

I glanced at the clock, 3:54am, Chris wasn't home yet. He left for "the studio" at 6:15 and hasn't been home since. I thought what I'd say to him. Should I ask where he's been ? Who he was with ? Should I just pack my shit and leave ? My thoughts were cut short when I heard the door open and close inaudibly . I rested my head on the pillow and pretend to be was asleep. I heard him walk in and turn the shower on. I slightly opened my eyes to see him removing his shirt. I closed them until I heard the bathroom door close. I quietly got up and picked up his dirty clothes and sniffed them for any cheap perfume. Found none, but that doesn't mean anything, he's still guilty.

CHRIS' POV

I walked in at 4:00am and I closed the door quietly sure not to wake y/n. I was madly in love with that girl and I knew that if she found me walking in at this time of morning, she'd suspect something, and leave me. I would hate to lose her. I walked into the bedroom to see her asleep and I went to turn the shower on and went back into the room to take my clothes off. I went and got into the shower. I was in there thinking about y/n and how sexy she was, her small body, medium breast, fat ass, and gorgeous face. Just thinking about her made me hard. I had to take care of my wood before getting in bed. I slowly stroked my dick grunting as if I was sliding in y/n's tight soaked pussy. I started to speed up pleasuring myself.

YOUR POV

I placed his clothes back where they were and started to get into bed until I heard Chris groaning. No tf he didn't bring this bitch into my house. I burst through the bathroom door only to see him stroking his dick and groaning. I looked at him and began to rub my now soaked pussy, and biting my lip. He caught me standing there and continued to jerk his hard on. He looked at my half naked body and licked lips and took his bottom lip gently between his teeth making me moan lowly.

CHRIS' POV

I saw y/n standing there watching me and I noticed her rubbing herself and biting her lip. ooh how I want her juices all over my dick right now. She started to strip as I stopped stroking and started rubbing it. Man, I needed to be inside her. She stepped into the shower and grabbed my dick and started stroking it. I threw my head back from the pleasure her little warm hand was giving me. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss. I lifted her onto the wall making her wrap her legs around me, not breaking the kiss.

YOUR POV

Only God knows how bad I wanted this man in me right now. He lifted me onto the shower wall and I could feel the head of his dick at my entrance making me whimper. He pulled away and looked at me, then down at his dick. He smirked and turn the shower off and threw me over his shoulder. He tossed me on the bed and climbed between my legs . He just stayed there, hovering over me, looking into my eyes. He then took another glance at my body.

CHRIS' POV

I admired her body licking my lips, biting my bottom lip occasionally. I slowly eased my hand onto her wet pussy, rubbing circles around her clit, knowing that drives her crazy. She started letting out quiet moans. I then lower my head to her other set of lips and tugged on them and lightly biting them. I started to lick her , loving her taste on my tongue, and groaning lowly. Her moans got louder as her toes curled. I continued rubbing her swollen clit and put my tongue into her entrance twirling my tongue around in it, and pulling out quickly.
"Chriiisss, I'm gonna cuuuuuumm, mm fuck." she moaned motivating me to keep  going. "Come on Babygirl, cum for daddy" I groaned loving her taste. "uhhhh Fuuuuck, Chriiss" she moaned as her liquids poured all over my tongue. I licked every crevasse of her clean and came up to kiss her while stroking my full hard on.

YOUR POV

Chris came up to kiss my lips and I tugged at his bottom lip as he pulled away. He left my lips and put his head into the crook of my neck. He left sloppy soft kisses on my neck as I felt him grind his dick against my pussy. "Fuuuuck" I moaned as he found my spot. I heard him chuckle.

CHRIS' POV

"Tell daddy what you want y/n, and I'll give it to you." I groaned into her neck making her breath uneasy. "Ughhh , I-I want you to fuck me d-daddy" she moaned out as I rubbed my tip at her entrance. "Ooh, I'm finna destroy ya pussy" I groaned in her ear as I slid into her making her gasp. "Fuuuuck y/n, why you so tight" I groaned/grunted pushing through her tight pussy. She moaned loudly as my dick widened her tight clenched walls. "Shit" I heard her whisper as her pussy started throbbing around me. I started to push deeper into her making her clutch the covers and arch her back. "I'm gonna cuuuum" she yelled out. I pulled out with her knowing exactly what I wanted. She put that ass up and made a deep arch. I entered two of my fingers pumping them in and out of her. I removed my fingers and slid in thrusting hard and fast. "uhhhhh shhhhhiiiittt" she moaned out as she clutched the covers. I slapped her ass continuously finding pleasure in the way her ass jiggled while she cursed every time I slapped it. I continued at my speed feeling her throb and her moans increase in volume. Her legs started to shake, inching me closer to my bust, as she exploded on my dick. My strokes got sloppier but still went deep when she started throwing that ass back hard making me groan uncontrollably. "Damnn y/n. keep doing that shit, we gone have a round 2" I groaned out. She looked back at it making me go crazy putting me on edge. I grabbed her waist and thrusted hard to finish strong. "Who's pussy is this y/n?" I grunted "Yours daddy, it's all yours" she said as I bust into her and collapsed on the bed.
"Chris?" she said breathing heavily
"wassup?" I asked
"I love you" she said sleepily
"I love you too" I said resting my head into the crook of her neck.

---------------------------------------------------------Leave feedback please. I feel like these aren't good 😩

Thanks,

Ty❤️