• 2 •

YOUR POV

"Come on babe , were gonna miss the party !" I whimpered . We're gonna be late for our friend's party at the Exploits Inn Hotel ( A/N , I made that up )
We finally got into the car and he drove under the speed limit . I gave him the death glare and he chuckled and started driving faster .
As we got closer to the hotel , Chris starts rubbing my thigh . He knew that turned me on, and my pussy instantly soaked . I let out a small moan hoping he didn't hear me , but of course he did .

CHRIS' POV

I gripped and rubbed her thigh and she let out a low moan . This was my chance to get somewhere , so I slid my hand into her panties only to find her soaked . I gave her a quick glance , and slowly licked my lips . "Shit" I heard her mumble . Just as she said that , we pulled up to the Hotel . I removed my hand from her womanhood , and got out the car .
"Come on y/n" I called smirking

YOUR POV

He left me in the car wet and horny from his warm touch . He wanted to play , so we're gonna play . I rushed out of the car and ran ahead of Chris .  I looked back to find him biting his lip and rubbing his semi hard on .

CHRIS' POV

Y/n ran ahead of me and that ass was looking just right. I felt cj waking up , and I started biting my lip never taking my eyes off her perfect body . I just said fuck it , and started rubbing him .

Y/n : Come on babe !

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran to the front desk to join y/n.

Y/n : We're looking for ballroom 3 , she said .

Front Desk Woman : You'll have to take that elevator up the 3rd floor . She said then looked at me and licked her lips real slow .

Me : Ok thanks , come on babe . I said rubbing cj on her ass and kissing her neck, to show I'm taken . I heard y/n gasp and moan .

We walked into the elevator resuming our position . I started to slurp on her neck leaving a big ass hickey . I was cut off by 3 long beeps . We looked up to see the elevator stopped . She started to panic and I tried calming her down . That failed , so I pulled her into my semi hard on , and kissed her . I asked for entrance and she granted . I pushed her against the elevator wall as we fought for dominance . I slipped her dress up and gripped her ass as I left soft kisses on her neck . She started moaning in my ear causing him to wake fully. I looked down at him , and she did too . She pulled her hair back and rubbed cj slowly as she got on her knees . I unbuckled my belt then pants and smirked at her eagerness to have me in her mouth . She slightly pulled down my boxers and cj sprung out .

YOUR POV

I stroked his dick and licked his tip while looking into his eyes . I heard him groan at the touch of my warm tongue on his tip . I then took him into my mouth and started bobbing my head on his dick . I started to deepthroat and use a little teeth, the way he likes it. "Fuck" he groaned throwing his head back . He stopped me and pulled me up . I looked into his eyes before pecking his lips

CHRIS' POV

She pecked my lips & pulled her dress up . I removed her thong and rubbed her now soaked pussy . I chuckled and positioned myself at her entrance . I pushed myself into her tight pussy and I could feel her walls clench my dick . She gasped and moaned loud and a groan slipped out as I thrusted slowly . I started to speed up and her moans got louder and her pussy got wetter . I bit my lip trying to hold in my groans but they slipped . I started to pound deeper into her as she held on to the elevator rail .

YOUR POV

He started to pull my hair and bent down to my ear . "Play with it" he whispered in my ear making me moan uncontrollably . I rubbed my clit at the pace he was going and I felt my climax coming and I knew he was close, I felt him throbbing in me. "Oooohh I'm gonna cuuuuum" I yelled .
"Shit " I heard him say as he started breathing heavily . He took 3 deep strokes and we both came together . We slid to the elevator floor pulling our clothes up . I kissed his lips and as we stood up , the elevator doors opened , and we simply took the stairs down to the lobby knowing we'd missed the party . 

----------------------------------------------------------This really isn't that easy 😩 , but I'm trying . Please leave feedback and let me know how you guys feel about it .
I'll post another later today if I get feedback .
Thanks for reading . Tell your friends .

Yours Truly ,

Ty