• 7 • ( part 1 )

YOUR POV
"You're always doing stupid stuff, wanting to apologize, and hoping everything will go back to normal. That's not how it works Chris!"

"I apologized what else do you want me to do y/n?"

"Maybe if you weren't constantly doing stupid stuff you would not have to apologize but being that dumbass you are, you are not going to stop no matter how many times you mess up."

"What the fuck you just say to me y/n?!"

"First you doing and saying stupid stuff now your stupid ass can't hear? You ain't nothing but a lil bit-"

Your breathe is shortened as he picks you up by your neck and squeezes as tight as he can. He has this dark look in his eyes you've never seen before, a look you're not used to. You begin to fear for your life as you start to black out. Suddenly you feel his grip loosen as you fall to the ground. As you regain consciousness, you crawl to the door and grab your keys on the way there. You begin hearing Chris come downstairs. You hurry out of the door and stumble to your car closing then locking the doors. Just as you took a sigh of relief Chris came banging on the window.

"Y/N ! Open the door !" Chris yelled out.

I quickly started the car & left. I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that he even put his hands on me. I'm glad that i didn't sell my house. I drove around for a bit before stopping at an old abandoned store. I sat there in silence thinking about what i did wrong. Before I realized , I was crying. I just don't understand. I love Chris so much .. but he just .. he has a bad temper. It was beginning to get dark when I finally headed home. 

As I reached my house , I could tell something was different. My lights were on, but that wasn't the scariest thing , my door was open ...

TO BE CONTINUED ..