• 3 •

YOUR POV

" I fucking hate you Chris !" I yelled slapping his arm & laughing at his stupidity

"Really?" he asked in his husky tone.

"Yes." I whispered nibbling on his earlobe.

"You gone get some started that you can't finish." he said with a big smirk

"How much you wanna bet?" I asked rubbing his dick, making him groan slightly.

"If you cum first, you let me fuck you until you can't walk for a week straight." I chuckled knowing that if he fucked me, I wouldn't be able to walk anyway

"And if you cum first, you gotta eat this pussy whenever and wherever for a week" I said removing his shirt.

"Ok deal."

I looked deeply into his eyes and crashed my lips into his roughly, yet passionately. I granted his entrance request and he gripped my ass as our tongues fought for dominance. I felt cj getting hard under me, and I started grinding on him. Chris groaned into the kiss and flipped us over. He pulled away from the kiss and left a trail of kisses from my jawline, to the line of my underwear . I felt my self getting wetter as his lips touched my skin. I heard him mumble as he pulled my thong off with his teeth. He then started to rub my swollen clit with his thumb and started blowing on my pussy making my back arch. Chris then rubbed his tongue across my clit making my moans slip out. He continued to tease me.
"Fuck babe, just eat it" I moaned out. Chris started flicking his tongue on my clit and slipped 2 fingers in me. He thrusted in and out causing me to clutch the covers. "Fuuuuckk" I moaned out. He started to speed his fingers up, and I was at the edge. I knew I was gonna lose, but I didn't care. "Daaaaaddyyy, I'm gonna cuuuum. fuuuuuckk" I moaned/yelled as I came in Chris' mouth.
"mmm" he groaned tasting my juices. He came and laid next to me and we cuddled.
"y/n?"
"Yes?" I asked curiously
"Why'd you give in ?"
"I wanted you to fuck me anyway" I said smirking and turning over to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------This wasn't as good as it could've been, but I am trying.

Thanks for reading.

Ty ❤️