Chapter 20

A/N guys I'm sorry y'all all wrote really good chapters so I couldn't decide😩 so I figured I would just write it myself to be fair. But honestly you guys doooo sooooo good! Wayyyy better than my chapters TBH. But anyways sorry for no update in a while! I start school in a few days so I figure I should start writing a little bit before I get way toooo busy!
Anyways enjoy!

-hunters pov- (didn't see that coming did ya)
I hate not being able to talk to her.
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
I can't see her smile.
I can't hear her laugh.
I can't hear her voice.
I just don't understand why this would happen to her.
She's perfect, she deserves a wonderful, peaceful life.
This is all my fault. If we weren't dating, or well fake dating, whatever we are... She wouldn't be hurt.
But then again, I love her. I really really love her. I can't stand not being with her. I don't want anyone else to be around her. Only me. She should be mine. Mine only.
I feel a tear run down my cheek and I wipe it off quickly.
I'm sitting in a chair by the hospital bed, holding her hand. I grip her hand tightly and decide to get up and go get some fresh air. I wipe my pale face and get up...well I tried to get up. The grip on my hand got tighter.
"Brooklyn?" I whisper
"Pleaase dddont leave mmee" she stuttered slowly and quietly.
"Omg you're awake" I said bending down and kissing her forehead.
"Yeah. I heard everything you said Hunter. I love you too! You don't know how much it hurt that I couldn't say anything back."
I smiled and told her I would be right back that I was going to get the doctor.
The doctor soon came in and told her that she needed to stay for the rest of the night but she could go home tomorrow.
I stayed with her all night. We talked a lot. and let me tell you it felt great to hear her talk again.
I can't believe it.
She's okay.
My baby girl is okay:)