Chapter thirteen

A/N Ok, first of I'm soo sorry for not uploading sooner. i just got myself into a massive rut filled with writer's block.... But hope this makes up for it :) enjoy :)

Charm

Elias grinned evily as he awaited my uncle’s reply, when no such thing came from Henri’s lips he sneered at us “Is that acceptable to you, Henri, The book for your daughter?”

Henri sighed and nodded before watching as Elias gestured to his bodyguards who took Penny away. I could tell that it was killing my uncle to see his daughter being held hostage by such a vile person.

Alpha turned to face his father, tears in his eyes “Dad, I’m so sorry…”

“It’s alright… She’s not dead yet however if Elias keeps her for too long she will be..” My uncle was incredible, he always managed to stay so strong even when times were getting bad or looked like they would never get any better.

I looked up at the gloomy sky as dark storm clouds drifted overhead “Come on… It looks like it’s about to rain.. Let’s go home” as I tried to shepherd the two fully grown men away from the scene we had just witnessed.

“No, Azrea…” My uncle fought as much as his fatigued body could muster

“Dad, Az is right… There’s nothing more we can do here… You’re exhausted and we can’t stay out here, we’ll catch our deaths…” Alpha smiled gently as he hitched his father’s left arm over his shoulder as I took hold of his right.  

“I guess you’re right…” My uncle agreed finally, defeated as we made our way home to the Chateux.

When we reached the house, all the lights were off. There mustn’t have been anyone home

Alpha glanced at me as we struggled to open the front door “We need to get him to bed before he gets any heavier”

“Shouldn’t Daniel be here anyway?” I asked quizzically

“Good idea!” Alpha agreed as we eventually managed to get the door open and Daniel stood up hastily, pushing a button on the muggle box

“Glad to see you home safely, you three.. I was er…. Umm..” Daniel blushed heavily as I jumped in to help him as he had done for me before

“doing girly stuff?” I grinned and winked at our burly security guard

Daniel glanced at me momentarily before turning to my older cousin “Want some help?”

“Please, Daniel… Could you make sure he gets to bed” Alpha asked him

Daniel nodded and took Henri over his shoulder, balanced the extra weight and hobbled up the stairs, leaving me alone with Alpha, who was locking the front door behind us.

“Alpha, do you think my memories will ever return?” I looked at the floor knowing that my family must be getting annoyed with me keep asking. I heard him sigh heavily.

“Azrea…” He started to say something but I interrupted

“I know, I need to stop asking and just be patient”

Alpha came and crouched down in front of me, blocking my stare “No, that’s not what I was going to say at all…” he whispered “I was going to say that they will return, just give them time”

“That’s the same thing, just worded differently”

“I promise… they will…” He looked deep into my eyes and took my hand as he whisked me up before I could get away “come on time for bed”