Chapter 14

No ones pov

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beeeeeeeep.

Doctors rushed in. Mark was screaming for him to come back. They took Mark to the waiting room. He was sobbing uncontrollably. His friends were called. They all were keeping Mark in the waiting room. All he wanted was Jack. His Jack.

Felix hugged him and wouldn't let go. He was crying too. They both were extremely close to Jack. Felix was his best friend. Mark, his boyfriend. Or fiancé you could say.

The doctor walked over to them. He had a look in his eyes. It wasn't sadness nor the look of good news. Mark walked over to him.

"We did everything we could."

The doctor paused. Mark held back the tears.

"We saved him, but we're not sure for how long."

Mark nodded and the doctor left. He fell to his knees and broke down again. He felt as if his whole world was crumbling. He was losing his world. His everything. His reason to live. His happiness.

Nate was no where to be found. He was in the hospital getting checked up. He had cancer. No one knew. He didn't want anyone to know. Especially Mat. Once they finished, Nate walked to the waiting room. No one questioned where he was.

Mark went to see Jack. He spoke in a low voice. It cracked very often.

"I love you Sean William McLoughlin." Mark whispered.

They made Mark leave the hospital. He couldn't stay with his love. That night, he didn't sleep at all. He was worried of getting the call.

The next morning, he and Felix went to the hospital. They couldn't see Jack. He was in an emergency surgery. They say he's been in there for hours.

Nate was with Mat. Talking about what's been going on. He told him about the cancer. Nate was telling everyone now. He had told Chelsey last night. His parents too.

"Jack McLoughlin." The doctor finally came out.

Mark and Felix stood up.

"We're sorry for your loss."

All of a sudden Mark woke up. It was only a nightmare. He woke up next to Jacks hospital bed. The ring still on his finger.

Nate wished his was a nightmare, but he knew it wasn't. He had cancer and there was nothing he could do about it.

"M-Mark?" Mark heard the familiar Irish accent.

Authors Note

DONT KILL ME

IM SORRY

IM SO SORRY

YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE ME

IM SORRY I HURT YOU GUYS LIKE THAT

BYE BYE!