Hurt V.

*joeys pov*
I wake up and no one is here, I'm on the bed alone so I go up and look for Ana. I see her next to mark sleeping.
Why is she sleeping there? I'm confused. I pick her up taking her to my bed and kissing her on her forehead placing a blanket on her. Last night she fell asleep on Tayler's bed so I think he carried her on the couch. I cuddle up next to her making sure not to wake her up.
"Good morning" she says smiling.
"Oh shoot sorry I woke you up" I say. She was so peaceful sleeping but she honestly looks like a queen when she wakes up. I don't know how she does it.
"Good Morning my beautiful queen" I say softly pecking her on her cheek.
She gets up and goes to the kitchen. I walk over there and wrap my hands around her waist.
"What are we eating today" I say looking at her.
"Well Mark asked for pancakes so that's what we're making" she said smiling
"Woah so Tayler didn't move you there?" I ask in a kind of jealous tone because well, I am jealous.
"No he did, but I woke up so me and mark talked and don't worry he told me that he sees me as his sister more than a girlfriend" she says laughing.
"I don't think siblings hit on each other" I say while moving my arms to my pockets. I was mad and I don't think that she understood how it made me feel when she decided to talk to mark rather than cuddle with- I'm jealous I'm really jealous.
"Joey why would I go with Mark when I have an amazing guy right in front of me, you. And yeah that's sounds cheesy but it's true, he told me about a few friends like Loren, Tyler, and Weston." She says smiling.
"Who's Weston?" I say kind of in a confused tone.
*Anastasia's pov*
"Oh he's this really funny, kind guy we wer-" he cuts me off
"Weston is just a friend right" Joey says in a jealous tone.
I start playing with joeys hair.
"Of course, if I just started dating someone I love why would I break up with them?" I say softly kissing him on the cheek.
"Good point." Joey says wrapping his hands around me.
"Let me make this pancakes now" I say kissing him.
He lets go and I continue making pancakes. But while I'm about to flip one Weston wants to FaceTime me.
I answer the call as I flip the pancake.
"What whole milk" I say laughing • a/n I'm just going with the fact that it was an inside joke between her and Weston•
"Oh I'm sorry slowly churned butter I didn't know you were on your period" he says laughing.
"I'm not I'm just making pancakes and enjoying life without you" I say while flipping another pancake.
"um you better save me some or I'll get RiceGum to roast you" he says.
"But I like pancakes" I say while walking to the couch.
"I'm going to summon RiceGum now" he says and starts screaming "rice rice rice and gum gum gum put them together to get the RiceGum"
I start laughing and I wake up Mark.
"Your pancakes are on the table bro bro" I say laughing • a/n her and Mark grew really close over those months as bffs (lol)•
I go to Joeys room and turn look at Weston on camera.
"Hi guys my names Weston I love my whole milk as I also love my penny's on a board" I say laughing.
I wasn't trying to make Joey jealous and he didn't get jealous so that's good.
"The pancakes are on the table" I say to Joey while coming over to the bed and kissing his cheek
"I want a kiss too" Weston's says with his lips smashed onto the screen.
"Oh by the way this is Weston" I say introducing him to Joey.
"Oh I finally get to meet your side bae Weston" Joey says.
"Oh dang that's harsh, I should come over" Weston says to Joey
"Okay but you're marks guest not mine" Joey says in a rude tone.
"Well it seems someone hasn't got their kiss from me so I'll call you back later whole milk" I say to Weston.
"Bye slowly churned butter" he says to me.
The call ends.
"Awe are you jealous again" I say pouting and wrapping my hands around his neck.
He doesn't answer so I kind of get worried, does he really think I would ever leave him?
I kiss his cheek and he doesn't do anything.
"you can't ignore my actual kisses" I say while giving him a kiss on the lips, he does nothing.
I bring out the secret weapon and I kiss him on his neck he still doesn't do anything.
"Joey you can't act like this when I talk to other people, Weston is just like a friend to me, you're the only one I will ever love" I say kissing him softly.
"You could but I mea-" he gets cut off when I kiss him again but this time for a long time, it takes a few seconds, but he kisses back and it's just a full make out session. We keep kissing while everyone's eating, take time for short breaths and after what felt like a 20 minute kiss i cuddle up next to him and take the blanket from him. He then carries me to the couch and gets us pancakes.
"Weston is coming" Mark says
"I know I can't wait to finally meet my whole milk" I say laughing
I see Joey rolls his eyes so I jump on his back and tell him to take me downstairs to the pool.
He agrees so we go and sit down near the pool.
I get his phone and set it down on the pool chair.
"Today we aren't going rouse electronics or anything, we are just going to enjoy life as a couple" I say smiling while putting my phone down and going near the pool.
I dip my feet in and feel the breeze.
Then I get pushed in by someone and I didn't see who it was, but when I got out there was Joey and Weston laughing.
I get out with mascara smears and me being soaked in water.
"See I was trying to have a nice day but obviously that won't happen" I say looking mad and going upstairs.
I obviously Wasn't that mad but I had to change and ugh, I'm just too lazy. After I took a shower I wore something decent.