It cant be. X.

*anastasias pov*
I suddenly wake up to my phone buzzing multiple times. I'm surprised it didn't wake anybody up. I see texts, only texts. My stomach starts to ache, maybe it's just because she's worried about me. One text from my sister and multiple texts from my mom. My sister usually never texts me. I unlock to the phone to reveal the texts, first mom then sis.
Mama 💙: Anastasia wake up. This is an emergency.
Mama💙: I'm being serious. Please just answer.
Mama💙: Anastasia listen to me, answer this phone as soon as you wake up.
I text her immediately.
Anastasia: What happened mom? Are you okay? What's going on?
Mama💙: your sister got in a car crash. She's currently in the hospital. We don't know if she will survive or not but all we do know is that she was drunk. Please just be safe.
Anastasia: no this can't be happening she would never drink I know her someone did it.
I start to tear up and I go to my sisters text.
Marie🙃💕: I love you Anastasia I'm sorry for everything I've done to you bye.
I read the time. 1:45am.
I text my mom again.
Anastasia: mom what time did she get in the car crash?
Mama💙: why do you ask? It was at 1:50 they said when someone called. About it.
Anastasia: she texted me sorry I don't know if it was an accident I'm scared mom.
Mama💙: the best you can do is have patience and stay strong. I love you Anastasia.
Anastasia: I love you to mom.
I turn off my phone and I start to tear up. The tears start to fall down rapidly. Tayler is driving while everyone is still sleeping. I don't want to distract him because in scared so I continue crying but silently. I see him pulling over to a gas station. He turns around. "Didn't think I would notice you crying?" He says. I chuckle softly. "Sorry I just can't help it." I say tears still falling down from my green eyes, flowing down to my freckles finally hitting my pants.
"I'm going to get some snacks, come with me and tell me what happened" he says worried.
"Okay but how will I get out?" I say looking at Joey and Weston.
"Just wake them up and tell them there's food, wake Loren and geo up too" Tayler says smiling.
I wipe away my tears hoping when I wake them up they won't notice.
"Wake up guys" I say to all of them by tapping them. Once they are all awake I hide my face and go with Tayler to the gas station. They all follow but I don't think anyone had noticed.
*joeys pov* I see Anastasia ahead with Tayler so I run to them. I try to kiss her but she kind of backs up and covers her face with her hair.
"Joey not right now please" Anastasia says walking a bit faster. Tayler walks with her too and they seem to be talking about something and I don't know what they are talking about. I go to the gas station and look for snacks. After that I go to the drinks and I see Tayler and Anastasia hugging in the other aisle. "I'm so happy you're here. you can't tell anyone about this. I don't want any drama in the car" she says kind of whispering but I could hear her.
I walk to the other aisle furious. She can't be cheating on me. Especially not with my best friend.
I just act like I'm getting snacks and leave that aisle.
I then go and pay for my food and Anastasia comes to me.
She tries to hug me but I kind of brush it off. "What's wrong?" She says in a worried tone.
"I don't even look at her I just go to the car once in done paying."
I then see everyone else entering the car and Anastasia. She tries to cuddle but I push her away. "Stop." I say not even looking at her once again. It secretly hurts for me to do this but I just have to. She's cheating on me. Well I think she is. She made it obvious.
Anastasia check her phone answers to a text. I then try to secretly see what she's doing and I see she's texting Tayler. That's when she covers her phone. I grab her phone. "Why are you cheating on me with my best friend?" I said it loud and now Weston, Mark, Loren, and geo are looking at me.
"Do you really think I'm cheating on you?" Anastasia says trying to look me in the face.
"Yes." I say.
"If you really think I'm cheating on you, look me in the eyes, and tell me you think I'm cheating on you." She says.
I look her in her eyes and get ready say that I think she's cheating on me but Tayler spits out something. "She's not cheating on you man. Realize this. She has family man you don't know what happened to her don't assume stuff." He says.
"But you guys hugged and she said for you not to tell anyone." I say.
"My sister was drunk and got in a car crash. She texted me before it and I'm pretty sure she tried to commit suicide, but she never drinks so I really don't know what happened" Anastasia says while crying. "And I was trying to text Tayler what my mom told me which is that she could possibly be in a coma" Anastasia says crying more.
"I'm sorry I didn't know I jus-" Anastasia cuts me off.
"You don't need to apologize it's my fault for not telling you, so I'm sorry." She says hugging me.
"I should apologize too I stole your candy Anastasia here" Weston says giving Ana her candy. Ana pulls out of our hug and takes her candy and kind of chuckles. "Thank you Weston" she goes back and tries to sleep but she's afraid of what will happen to her sister. I bring her close to me and ask if Loren and geo want to switch seats and they agree we switch so now me and Ana are in the very back seats, it's kind of like a bed so I let her head lay her head on my lap. I play with her hair and I tell her "just sleep, I have your phone with me if anything happens I will wake you up." She puts her hands on my face and tells me to come closer, she then kisses me and closes her eyes. She falls asleep and I do too. A few hours later I wake up to her phone buzzing. It was just an Instagram notification. I look outside and there was palm trees and much more. It was a beautiful view.
But I didn't want to wake up Ana so I took pictures of it on her phone and put it down.
I wake up to buzzing from Ana's phone. It was her mom facetiming. I don't know what to do so I just answer.
"Hi Hon- Joey is that you?" Her mom says.
"Yeah Anastasia fell asleep do you want me to wake her up?" I say.
"Oh, yes please." She says
"Ana" I say softly and tap her.
"Wha-what happened is Marie okay where is she" ana says.
"I don't know, your mom wants to talk to you." I say passing her the phone.
"Pass me the headphones please" she says to me smiling.
I give her the headphones and I see her smiling while on the phone with her mom.
I put headphones and listened to music as I waited her to finish the FaceTime with her mom.
a few minutes later.
She finishes FaceTime ending with "bye love you mom".
"She's okay, I almost cried." She says with the biggest smile ever.
I kiss her on her forehead.
"That's amazing" I saw smiling.
She gets up from my lap and puts her head on my shoulder.
"My love for you is unconditional, I don't know what I would do without you." She says to me smiling.
"I can't explain how much I love you either Anastasia, just know you mean the world to me, I am so lucky to have you." I say to her.
"AWEEE WHAT CUTIES" Loren yells and she puts her camera in our face.
Ana smiled awkwardly and rests her head on my lap again.
I run my hands through her hair until her eyes start to get heavy and close.
I go on snapchat and record her sleeping.
"Sleepy?" I caption it. I slowly start to fall asleep.
A few hours later.
"WAKE UP WE HAVE NEWS" I hear Weston say.
I wake up and so does Ana.
"YOU, ANA, LOREN, AND GEO ARE IN THE TOP 3 FOR CUTEST COUPLES RIGHT NOW" Weston yells.
"I don't show my love to the world, how can this-"
"LOOK YOU AND JOEY GOT THERE WHEN HE POSTED A SNAP OF YOU SLEEPING AWE" Weston says yelling while showing Ana the video.
"I'm not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out" Ana says laughing.
"You guys NEED to get to the top. You guys need to be the number one couple." Weston says.
"I'll try" Ana says awkwardly smiling.
"we will" I say looking at Ana.
I get nervous because there's more to it than that. I have a lot of fans and so does she, but maybe we will get caught in the idea of only doing cute stuff online. Who knows. But I know that she could never and would never.
"Wait Ana," I say
"What" she says smiling.
"Promise me you will still love me even when no ones watching" I say
"I promise" Ana says hugging me.
-
"Okay we're here, I got geo to make a reservation for the hotel. So let's just go" Tayler says while rolling up the windows.
-Ana's Pov-
I get out of the car and geo pulls me to the side and shows me a bottle of vodka.
"Look what I got, take shots later?" Geo says.
"I don't really do that anymore but, yeah maybe." I say a bit worried.
-FLASHBACK-
"just do it Anastasia nothing bad is gonna happen" Alex says.
"No I, just no." I say looking at him.
"Do it know. It will be fun I promise!" He says smiling.
"Fine." I say while taking it down.
"That burns" I say coughing.
"Not really once you get used to it" Alex says smiling.
He starts to place his hand near my thighs, higher and higher.
I remove his hand before he can touch anything.
"Alex no." I say looking at him.
He gets near me "sorry I just can't help myself" he says. He starts to kiss my neck trying to form hickeys, I allow it. He then places his hands on my thighs and attempts again.
I push him off. "You wanted me to drink because you thought I would let you take advantage of me you piece of shit." I say moving away from him.
His friends come in with more drinks but they look a bit off.
"Just for the ladies" one of Alex's friend says.
There were 4 girls and 4 boys. They gave me it and insist that I drink it along with the other girls. They all look at a girl who drank 3 shots. I quickly threw my drink of the floor and put it in my mouth as if I just drank it.
"Woah" I say. I didn't was suspicions so I pretend to be tipsy.
I see the other girls acting way worse than I am and they are led to a room by the boys. Alex leads me to this room and sets my on the bed.
He watches Netflix with me and I start to fall asleep.
I wake up to my pants on the ground and my shirt off while Alex grabs a condom. I run up get my clothes and try to put them on but he notices.
"What the fuck? You're supposed to still be asleep!" He says while pushing me back to the bed.
"You little bitch. You spiked my drink!" I pushed him on the floor put my shirt and pants back on and ran out of the room and went to walk home.
He didn't even chase me. I can't believe I still liked him.
- Flashback over -
"You okay Ana?" Geo says.
"Yeah I'm fine." I say smiling.