What a delight VIII.

I got a text from my old friend Hunter • a/n don't hate me for this okay • "that girl is so cute on your story what's her sc ?? 😍😍😍" he texted.
"She's mine first off. Second off if you're really only texting about that then you're more shallow than I thought." I text back and block his number.
We pull up to this nice house and we all walk in. I saw So many people I have met, Ana knew them too. mostly boys she knew. I was kinda jealous that she knew all these boys but I didn't see her anywhere.
I kinda got pissed so I went to Ana. "I'm kinda tired wanna go?" I say placing my hand on her shoulder.
"But me and Geo are talking and we barely get to see each other" she says pouting.
"Whatever" I say walking away hearing geo saying something.
"Is he always controlling" he says to ana.
"He's not controlling but he just cares I think, I don't know. I just want to have a good time" Ana says.
I walk back to geo. I'm mad cause he called me controlling? Am I really? Do I act like I own her? No I don't. She's my girlfriend that's why.
"So Geo who are you? Some kind of fu-" I get cut off.
"Joey please don't" Ana says while her smile fades away.
"Yo really." Geo says looking pissed at me.
"All I said was who-" geo cuts me off.
"I don't care that you don't know who I am or if you think I just messed with girls all the time, cause I know what you were gonna say man. what I care about is how you're ruining this party for your girl. You don't own her. She can talk to boys she would never cheat on you man." He says walking away.
I feel bad now I wasn't trying to.
"I'm sorry Ana" I say looking at her.
"It's okay." She says trying to forget it happened. I guess it was embarrassing for her that someone had to confront us about our own relationship.
"I'm just going to go get a drink" Ana says walking towards the drinks.
I was standing there alone. I didn't think it was a big deal but she did kind of feel awkward I think. She comes back with some sort of red drink.
"Do you know what that is?" I say looking at it.
"It's fine, they probably don't have anything bad in it" she says smiling and drinking it.
Her eyes widen while drinking it
"That's strong woah." She says looking at it.
I take it away from her because I think I know what it is.
"Don't drink it, it probably has alcohol!" I say trying to throw it away.
"It's not as bad as it seems I promise it's probably just some fun flavor" she says laughing and taking it back.
I looked at her straight in the eyes, and I could tell she's tasted alcohol before. She looked nervous yet kind of happy, but I didn't want her to get happy this way. It's hurting her while she does this. I see her drink it, almost all. I couldn't really do anything, I didn't want to make a scene. I'm scared for her. But she's having fun and I don't want to ruin it, Snap out of it Joey. This isn't fun, this is bad. I take the cup away knowing it was too late for me to do anything. I decided to just have a taste, it was strong. I didn't like it but for some reason I wanted more, I threw the cup away because I didn't want to drink it, and Ana is probably a little tipsy so I have to resist. The whole time I was looking at the cup and I didn't notice Ana chugging down the drink with everyone yelling "chug chug chug". I thought it was for someone else, I really did. I quickly ran over to her and took the cup seeing it was empty. She was laughing. "That was fun can I do it again" she says sounding insane.
"No, I can't let you. Cmon, let's go over here." I say putting her on the couch trying to let her calm down a bit.
"Look, Ana. You can't do this, I love you and I'm afraid." I say whispering to her.
She looks at me, and comes close to me about to do something.
"It's my escape from all the things I've been hiding, the world is cruel to me, and I have to be strong." She says and then laughs with no tears at all. I know she wasn't joking but I guess when you're tipsy you can't really control your emotions.
"If everyone is mean where will I find someone nice, I want a nice friend. I have a nice boyfriend but I don't have a nice friend. Weston is my ride or die but where's my nice friend." She says laughing. 
I'm worried because she never does this, mostly because we don't drink.
"There's a secret I need to tell you no one can know" she reels me in.
"What is it Ana?" I say listening.
"Sike! I'm not drunk or tipsy I wanted to trick you" she says laughing.
"Wait wait wait, but that drink was strong I drank a little bit." I say confused, cause I honestly was.
"Oh yeah that had alcohol but it wasn't a lot, I've drank before cause I was" she slowly stops talking.
"Anyways the other drink wasn't alcohol or whatever" she says nervously laughing.
I know she's hiding something, but it's not something like underage drinking, it's different.
"Alex" I say without thinking.
"What?" She says worried.
"He forced you to drink didn't he" I say trying to comfort her.
She gets up and walks up the stairs. I go and follow her up leading to a guest room.
• a/n to answer your question, Wait. I won't answer it hehe ;)•
She lays down and tries to hide her face.
"Ana" I say worried.
"Sorry the person you're trying to contact is currently busy, try again later." She says hiding under the covers.
I get in the covers and ask her something.
"If you loved me you would talk to me" I say pouting.
"Now now Joseph, if I had not loved you, I would've not let you in here nor would I have let you help me up or take me out to get crepes. I wouldn't have. But since I'm in this situation, I will talk to you because I love you." She says placing her head on my chest.
"And yes that, but he's also here. I don't really know what he's trying to do but he saw me talking to you" she says playing with my hair.
"Anastasia, I will always protect you no matter what. Don't be afraid and your second boyfriend is here too so don't worry" I say jokingly and kind of sound angry.
"Are you being serious Joey, I love you but you're pissing me off. He's not my boyfriend, he's a really good friend of mine and we used to text all the time but it faded, I'm sorry that you're jealous" she says while slowly moving away from me.
I made a mistake again :(
I go and pull her up close again.
"Okay I'm sorry, but please don't let go of me. I love you too much." I say pulling her up close.
"Okay fine, consider yourself lucky pretty boy but I'm going to get some food." She says while going down.
I just wait up here and it's taking a few minutes but oh well.
• Anastasia's pov •
I go downstairs and I immediately see Alex.
"So you're already having hella sex with a ugly dude, nice" he says trying to get near me.
" well actually, I'm not. And for your information you're the ugly dude I regret every day I spent being with you. Get out of my face thank you very much." I say moving but he blocks me.
"Yeah yeah whatever, I need you to deliver this" he says trying to hand me weed.
"You know I don't do this anymore so stop" I say moving trying to move away.
"Doesn't matter you owe me. You do this and I'll give you a gram I promise." He says trying to get me back in the habit
"No" I say moving away and going to get food.
He throws something at my head and I check what it is. It was a gram and a note with 3 grams saying "Geo".
Well I have no where else to go so I went and delivered it to Geo.
"From Alex" I say looking away.
"You were his ex right?" He says looking at me.
"I don't want to talk about it, he's an asshole." I say walking away but I feel someone grab me and pull me back.
"Smoke with me?" Geo says.
"I..Um sure" I say quickly.
"Are you sure? If you don't want to you don't have to" he says.
I try and think if I should or shouldn't. One puff wouldn't hurt.
"I'm sure" I say walking with him.
We go on the lower part of a roof where no one usually goes. I pull out the gram I have.
"My gift" I say smiling.
He gets it and rolls it up.
"My gift is that you get first puff." He says smiling.
I take it remembering a lot of things.
I quickly forget and light it up and take a puff.
I start coughing "did you put the whole gram in here?" I say laughing.
"Nah, there's 2 grams in there" he says laughing.
"Another puff?" I say looking at it.
"Take as much as you want." He says.
I keep taking hits until I can't count.
"Ight ight ight lemme get the rest" he says laughing.
"Sorry I just forgot the feeling"
He takes the rest and I lay down on the roof.
He lays down next to me and places his head next to my neck.
For some reason, I thought it was Joey.
But I slowly realized it wasn't.
"Geo I have to go to Joey sorry but thank you for the hits baby" I say kissing him on the cheek.
"Damn" he says silently.
I walk back up to the room and quickly put a breath mint in my mouth before entering.
"Hey jo-" I stop when I see him with this girl and I don't know who she is but they're kissing.
•a/n if you want to be that girl hmu lol•
"No Ana I promise it's-" I cut him off.
"It's fine, I'll just go to Geo, who knows maybe I'm so high up that he'll be the person I lose my virginity to." I say walking out and closing the door but I hear it open again.
I look for Geo and he's still on the roof so I go up.
"Fuck it" I say and smash my lips into his.
He kisses back and it goes on for a few minutes.
I let go and I start giving him a hickey on his neck. After that I just stop and lay down.
"What did he do to you that makes you want me" Geo says.
"He was kissing another girl in the room when I went up." I say tearing up a little.
"Well don't worry, I'm here for you now and let's just hope he never does that again" Geo says and hugs me tight.
I hug him too and slightly kiss him but it's turning more into a kiss.
•joeys point of view•
I look everywhere for Ana, she needs to understand that I thought it was her she doesn't know I went to get a small drink and it turned out being a lot more than what I needed. I'm walking weirdly looking for Ana and I try looking on the roof. From the distance I see Ana kissing Geo while their hands are on places they shouldn't be.
"Anastasia I thought you Loved me" I say trying to look at her, she doesn't bother to stop until a few seconds later.
"I did but you almost slept with this random girl" Ana says tearing up.
"I thought it was you" I say looking at her.
"So you thought a random girl was me?" She says laughing.
- it was a dream - - she entered the room exhausted after eating but she doesn't remember it, she didn't smoke at all it was a dream lol-
"Ana" I hear a random voice call.
"Ana please" I recognize that voice being joeys.
"Wait how, what? I was just" I say in confusion.
"You were just sleeping, for an hour or so." Joey says looking at me.
I smash my lips together with his.
He kisses back and then he lets go.
"What was that for?" He says kind of smirking.
"I'm just happy I'm with you and no one else" I say cuddling up next to him. We fall asleep together again.
This chapter is terrible I'm really sorry :( xo - JoeysCrepes