Stuck With The Devil: Chapter 1

"Dude, what the hell?!" I said glaring at Ethan

"Feet down" he replied not even sparing me a glance but instead had his eyes trained on the road as if he didn't just rip my earphones from my ear.

Asshole

I suddenly had the urge to punch him in the face just because ....

Well because he's annoying.

I guess I couldn't though or he might kick me out his car.
So instead I kept my feet just the way they were, propped up on the dashboard and slurped my milkshake rather loudly which seemed to annoy him further.

He didn't say anything this time though thankfully

Five minutes later he pulled up into the already packed parking lot of Merrygrove High and I quickly grabbed my backpack and my now empty milkshake cup and made my way towards my locker across the campus.

Merrygrove High is actually not that big of a school but the campus layout was kinda dumb so the parking lot was ridiculously far from the classrooms and lockers

I walked quickly to my locker because my first class was Biology and as hot as Mr. Smith was he liked to send people to detention for being late to his class.

"What's with the face babe?" My friend Shannon asked.

She was leaning against my locker looking as hot as ever. I swear if we weren't friends I'd probably hate her because she was so pretty.

Today she wore maroon coloured skinny jeans with rips in both knees,a loose fitting white top with a cute kitten sipping a martini on the front,a black blazer and black ankle boots. Her blonde shoulder length hair was loosely curled.

I felt like a stray dog standing next to her in my dress and sandals with my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head.

"You look like a sad monkey" she giggled as she said this

I rolled my eyes.
"Ethan."

I grabbed the books that I'd need,stuffed them into my bag then we made our way to class although we still had a couple minutes before the bell rang

Her face lightened up at the mention of Ethan's name that I immediately regret saying it.

"Don't start Shannon" I warned and walked away.

Biology class was fairly uneventful and although it wasn't my favorite subject I did well in it and Mr. Smith was although young a fairly good teacher.

Lunch rolled around quickly and I was currently sitting in the cafeteria with Shannon and her twin Tiffany.

Tiffany completed the circle of us three and although she and Shannon weren't exactly identical in looks they're personalities were next to the same.

"What happened with Ethan?" Tiffany suddenly asked smirking.

I groaned.

"What did u tell her Shannon?"

"How sexually frustrated he made u this morning"

I choked on the pizza I was eating and gaped at her before bursting into laughter.

Typical Shannon. I don't even know why that came as a any suprise.

"You're impossible."

"There's a thin line between love and hate baby girl" Tiffany said winking at me.

"Yeah whatever. Are u gonna drink that?" I asked pointing at her bottle of sprite that was still unopened.

"Nope. You can have it."