2p! USUK - Sweeter than my Cupcakes

Requested by Destinyvega1223!! Just a few more, then I will open requests again! Wish me luck everyone! Ahaha

~

Oliver and Allen have been dating for a few months now, ever since they've been murdering a few people together.

The cute, loving and innocent Brit was too clueless to know that his American boyfriend has been wanting to have sex with him since the very beginning.

"Allen, love~" Oliver greeted with his signature cute smile. "Come in, come in!"

Allen scoffed and went in, his bat in his hand. "Wassup?"

"The ceiling!" Oliver joked, closing the door, laughing at his own pun.

Allen turned to the small Brit and rose a brow. "Fuck you, Oliver."

Oliver giggled. "Aw, sorry! Also, swear jar!"

"Son of a b-" Allen bit his lip, stopping himself from cussing. "Biscuit!"

Oliver giggled and went in the kitchen. "Want some tea and crumpets?"

"What?" Allen asked. "A fruit would be good. No British food or whatever. Not my type."

"Ouch!" Oliver teased from inside the kitchen. "That hurt me!"

Allen rolled his eyes and sat on the couch, his bat under the coffee table.

He waited for Oliver to come with some tea and crumpets...or whatever the hell those were.

Oliver entered the living room, a tray with a teapot with two teacups in his hands.

He sat in front of Allen and set it up, pouring the brown liquid in each teacups.

Allen yawned and crossed his legs, spreading his arms on the couch.

Oliver lend Allen a teacup and giggled. "Here you go, love~"

Allen rolled his eyes and sipped his tea.

Oliver looked under the coffee table, and frowned. "Where is it?"

Allen ignored the Brit's whining.

Oliver turned around and bended on the couch, looking behind the couch.

Allen looked up and saw Oliver's ass hanging from the couch.

"Oh, there it is!" Oliver laughed. "I can't quite reach it...oh, poppycock!"

Allen stared at Oliver's rear, his dirty mind kicking in.

He can just imagine Oliver in this position, moaning Allen's name, sweating as he was being fucked.

Allen's cock slightly stood up, him still imagining a dirty fantasy.

"Oh, Allen...please...harder..."
"Allen!! Oh, Allen!! Oh my God, please, harder!!"
"Ngh...I'm gonna cum, Al! God, Al, please!!"

Allen's cock finally stood proudly, making him grunt uncomfortably.

"Ah, goddamn it..." He grunted.

Oliver grabbed the remote control in the other side of the couch, sitting up properly.

"Ah, Allen?" He asked, seeing his boyfriend bite his lip and groan in pain. "Is there something wrong, love?"