RusAme - Late or Early?

Requested by ivan_swaginsky!! I have two pictures, but I picked that one, cuz why not? But, I'll change it to this:

But, I'll change it if any of you find it too much or so.

~~~~~~~~~~

America snored as he turned to the side, laying down on his right side. He opened his eyes, and looked at his alarm clock. His eyes were still blurry, so he grabbed his glasses.

He put them on, and gasped sharply. 9:45 AM. "Shit!!" He yelled, standing up, but eventually fell onto the wooden floor. He stood up and ran to the bathroom. "I'M TWO HOURS LATE!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

.:AFTER A QUICK SHOWER AND BREAKFAST:.

"Sorry I'm late guys!" America apologized as he barged in the meeting room. "I-" He blinked and tilted his head in confusion. "Where is everyone?" "Ah, you came, da?" A Russian asked from behind him. America jumped in surprise, and turned around. "R-Russia!" He exclaimed.

Russia smiled softly and giggled. "Am-Am I late or something?" America asks, sitting on the table. "Ah, I suppose." Russia shrugged, approaching America. "R-Russia?" America asked, confused at what he's doing and why no one is here.

Russia then kissed America softly, pushing him against the table. America was shocked, but, he eventually kissed back. He then pushed the Russian off him. "Hey," He said. "Where is everyone?" "I don't know." Russia laughed. "The two of us are the only ones here, da?" America gulped. "Yeah, sure...hey, stop that."

Russia gently blew air into America's ear, making him flinch. "Hng...!" America moaned softly. "You're sensitive here." Russia whispered, caressing America's neck. "Dude, stop." America whimpered. "Nyet." Russia scoffed. He gently kissed America in his sensitive spots. America pushed him away. "Stop it, Russia!" He whined.

He backed away from him, until his back hit a wall. "Shit." America gulped. Russia simply giggled and kissed America forcefully, pushing him against the wall. "Dude, this guy has lost his shit!!" America thought. Russia smirked and took off America's bomber jacket. "Dude!" America gasped. "No, I-" "Hush, America." Russia smirked.

He moved his hand around America's chest as he took off his button-down shirt, making him flinch. "Why, America!" Russia chuckled. "I just kissed you on you sensitive spots, and your shy nipples are already perked up!" He chuckled. America gulped and looked away. "S-Shut up!"

America bit his lip as he watched Russia toy with his hardened nipples. Russia licked one perked up nipple and smirked. "I love it when you bite your lip when I toy with you. Don't hide back your moans, please?" He asked, sucking one as he toyed with one. America exhaled, biting his lip. "Ohh, shit." He said through his teeth. Russia smirked. "Is something bothering you, Alfred 'The Hero' F. Jones?" He chuckled, that smirk still plastered on his face. America instantly got turned on upon hearing Russia call him by his human name. Not to mention his 'nickname'.

America groaned and gave his body to Russia. "Fuck, my damn-" he bit his lip, not wanting to mention his erection. "Is something the matter?"  Russia smirked, sneaking his thick hand down onto America's pants, and squeezed his erection.

America gasped sharply, and bit his lip. "Dude, let it go!" Russia smirked and lowered his head down to America's crotch. America wolf whistled and coughed. "Can you...uhm...get my dick out? It...quite hurts, being held prison in my boxers." He looked away from Russia's violet eyes. Russia smirked once more, and unbuckled America's leather belt.

The American watched the tall, pale Russian unzip his pants, along with his boxers, and pull out his fully-erected cock. He gave it a long, teasing lick, from the base to the tip. America bit his lip and tried to hold back moans. "Moan, da?" Russia asked, looking up at the American, kissing the tip of America's cock. America smirked. "I can't."

Russia smiled darkly, and sucked harshly on America's dick. "Ah, Russia?!" America exclaimed.  "What the hell, man?!" Russia simply ignored America, and went to town on his dick. America huffed and moaned softly. He pushed Russia's head deeper, and thrust into his mouth. Russia gagged and didn't mind at all.

America then cummed in Russia's mouth, and moaned loudly as he threw his head back. Russia pulled sway, and smirked. Cum clearly spilled out of Russia's mouth, causing America to get aroused even more. "You liked it, da?" Russia asked, licking up the cum. "Hell yeah, I did." America smirked. "Can you fuck me now?" "Da." Russia nodded, a smirk still stuck on his lips.

America sighed and nodded. "How do you want to do it?" He asked and Russia smirked. "Like a dog..." He chuckled. America smirked as well. "As you wish." He fell on his knees, and hands. He glanced at Russia and nodded.

Russia unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his pants. "I must say, you might feel some pain." "Typical of you..." America gulped. Russia pressed his cock against America's soft, gentle ass. America gulped, and gasped sharply once Russia pushed his hard dick inside America.

The force was too much, so America was pushed against the wall. His hands helped him keep his balance. "Angh, R-Russia..." He groaned. "Jesus, you're huge..." Russia smirked and began to thrust. "Ah, ah, angh..." America moaned softly.

Russia grasped onto America's hips and thrust even faster. "Do you like it?" He asked, still thrusting inside America. "Ah, ah, y-yes?" America moaned. "Oh, shit, yes, I do!" Russia smirked and pounded into him. "Dude, I'm gonna cum!" America moaned loudly. "Fuck, man! I'm going to cum, Russia!!" The Russian smirked and bended, nibbling at America's ear.

"Ngh...mm..." America moaned softly. "Ah, ah, angh!! R-Russia!!" Once he had moaned loudly, he came all over Russia's dick. He only came inside America a few thrusts later. The two panted, and sweated furiously at the sex they had made.

Russia pulled out of America and panted. "Put on your clothes." He panted. "Everyone will come any moment later." "Yup." America panted as he grabbed his pants and boxers.

Once the meeting had started, Russia and America sat next to each other, holding their hands as they did. This was odd for everyone, but it made England and China get jealous for they had lost their seatmates/lovers.