Chapter 3

It's been a couple hours since my break down its around 5:30 and I realize I'm going to Peetas for dinner I write Greasy Sae a quick note who has been cooking me meals not that I eat them. I start to walk over to Peetas house and take a deep breath, then I knock on the door "It's open." Yells Peeta I open the door and see Peeta setting the plates. I walk in and just run to him and give him a hug. He seems surprised at first but then hugs me back.

We finally look at each other and Peeta leans down and to my surprise kisses me I was really surprised at first but then I started kissing him back I saw fire works in my head. We kiss for ever we would continue on but the Haymitch barges in like he owns the place and look over at us and says "ewwwwww." I look of at Peeta who's face is bright red! "I've seen enough of you too kissing can I have dinner." "Then sit down." Peeta blurts out.

Once we finish dinner Haymitch finally leaves. I look out the window and realize it's it's storming outside. And then I realize the time "I should probably get going" I say "I'm not letting you go home in this weather" Peeta says very strictly "it's okay Peeta I don't live that far away and plus I'm tired." " well you can sleep in the guest bedroom here" "but" I get cut off by Peeta before I can say any more he leads me too the bedroom and says good night.

I can't believe my day has gone like this earlier today I was still in my little corner. And know I'm sleeping in Peetas house I start to smile. I get ready for bed and just sleep in my clothes from earlier today. After around an hour I can't sleep so I decide to go climb into bed with Peeta. I climb in and close my eyes and as I'm about to fall asleep Peeta whispers,
"You love me, Real or Not Real"
I don't even have to think of my answer I just blurt it out
"Real"