The Graveyard Book: Missing Chapter

• Dedicated to Neil Gaiman , the author of The Graveyard Book

OK SO HERE IS THE DEAL.... IN MY ACTIVITY CLASS WE ARE READING THE GRAVE YARD BOOK BY NEIL GAIMAN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT IF YOU DO NOT GO TO MY SCHOOL OR HAVE LIT-CIRCLES.... WHICH SUCKS FOR YOU. LIT CIRCLES IS AWESOME!!!!!1 BUT ANYWAY I TOLD MY TEACHER ABOUT WATT-PAD AND SHE SAID IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF I PUT IT ON HERE SO BASICALLY IF I FORGET IT AT HOME I CAN JUST PULL IT UP ON HERE AND SHOW IT TOO HER. THE POINT OF THIS IS SILAS WENT TO SAN-FRAN FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO WRITE ABOUT WHAT HE COULD HAVE DONE. SO ENJOY THIS AND PLEASE READ THE BOOK IT IS SHOO GOOD. ILY BYE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silas was driving to San Francisco to gather information on a crime case he was assigned. He was working the case with another man ,but he hadn't know where they were to meet or who he exactly was.

"Chief could have told me where i was to meet him... But ,Oh well." Silas said aloud to himself. He was driving on a vacant road only a few cars passed him. He had been driving since he got of the plane in London, at 5:00AM. He checked his rear-view mirror and he thought he saw some one sitting in the back seat. But he just told himself that he was seeing things because he was tired. Just to make sure he looked one more time and he saw a slender face with golden eyes framed with glasses.

"And to think the whole time -since you got off the plane- I was right behind you!" the slender face with the golden glasses framed eyes said laughing.

SCREECH! Silas slammed on the breaks and the tires squealed.

"William T. Spears you sneaky little dog yo-" Silas shakily screamed from the fright Will gave him.

TSK TSK "Now , now no need to yell." an evil smile spread across Will's face.

Will was a thin man with golden eyes on his slender face -he so constantly pushed his glasses back to the bridge of his nose-and jet-black hair to match. He smiled once more and got out of the car and back in again but into the front instead of the back. " Its funny how a non-human can notice me when I'm sneaking around, but you couldn't." he threw his head back in laughter.

"Enough of your nonsense. So what are we to do now?"

" First i need to go collect a soul." Will said under his breath.

"A what? Whose soul?" Silas badgered him.

"Mr.Bentl-. Oh never mind it isn't the time to either." Will said sharply after he thrust his pocket watch back in his own pocket. "Chief gave me this,"he handed Silas a list of objectives written in grey ink.

" William , this one is your handwriting I know of it," Silas pointed at the first thing on the list "for it reads : #1 Go to Mr.Grillens And grab a bite to eat."

"But im hungry!" Will complained.

"Fine but your buy for yourself." Silas smiled.

After they ate they went to the second objective, " Will..." Silas said in a long drawn out tone,"there are only two things on this list."

"Exactly." He smiled as he turned onto the street that the Bently household was on. When they arrived there were police cars around the house and officers walking around. They got out of the car and walked around.

"Is this all that happened." Will said sadly looking at the trashed parlor.

"All that happened!" Silas exclaimed, " it looks as if a drunk and dizzy tornado came rushing through here." his voice echoing in the empty, gloomy house. They continued walking up and down hallways and stairs looking for evidence, pecularily peering into long shadowy corridors.