1. Batsy Batsy Batsy

Word count: 3172

Y/n P.O.V

I sit in my room laying down clenching my aching body. I felt so used and abused it was sickening, usually every night my dad would come home drunk start talking shit then end up beating me. But tonight was different he beat me much harder than he ever has before, earlier that night at about 6:40pm he left the house to go to his favorite bar, I went there once following him but that was kind of long ago.

It honestly disgusted you so many bikers and gangbangers surrounded outside and filling the inside, this was the most dangerous bar in Gotham. You managed to take a quick peak on the inside seeing your dad walking over to one of the cages hanging from the ceiling, there was about 50, each cage contained 1 to 2 girls. A girl walked out of the cage your dad went to following him to a back room, you begin to walk away from the bar some biker's noticing you. They began cat calling you causing you to run away fast, their chuckling fading into the dark night. You get snaped out of your thoughts of old memories feeling a horrible excruciating pain in your stomach, your dad had kicked you there about a dozen time's before putting his knee on your chest making it hard to breathe. He began trying to pull at your pajama shorts causing you to start kicking "Stop kicking you whore" he screamed close to your face giving you the perfect opportunity to punch him. You took your chances and punch him one good time knocking him out for a split second, getting up you smile evilly before saying "Goodnight princess" and start stomping his face in.
You hurry and get some rope before tieing his hands extra good and with the same rope you tie up his legs and feet. You begin slowly draging his body to the basement door, since he was fat and heavy it was kind of difficult but you managed to do it. You open up the basement door pushing him down the steps, hearing a loud thud as he hits the bottom. You laugh in relief before shutting the basement door and locking both locks, you wipe the tears from your eyes walking up the stairs to your room laying down. In the comfort of your bed where you were now.

Y/n P.O.V

I sit there rubbing my sore stomach slowly falling asleep. Earlier the next morning at about 10Am I awake to loud sounds and police sirens not to far from me, I sigh getting up going to the bathroom that connects in my room. I take off my clothes before looking in the mirror noticing the wide dark purple and green bruises forming on my stomach and some on my chest. I sigh running my fingers over my forming bruises before running the shower water, suddenly I remember about my dad What if the police are gonna come after me? I thought now becoming frightened. I push the thought out of my mind as I step into the warm shower, the hot water soothing my sore bruised skin. I moan as I began to get soap and run it all over my aching muscles, for a moment my body wasn't screaming help me, I felt calm and peaceful. I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner taking in the comfort of the warm water, soon after I hear a loud clashing noise it made my heart skip a beat... I wasnt so scared of the fact of it could be a burglar or a villan because after all this is Gotham, I was more scared of it being the cops or even batman. I turn off the water slowly getting out of the shower, drying off before I put my bright cherry robe on hearing noise down stairs. I walk out of my bedroom, my wet y/h/c hair slinging from side to side as I turn my head, I walk down the stairs no longer hearing noise. I look for the source of the loud clash seeing one of my living room windows busted, I walk over to the window seeing a little card saying
"I admire you~ H.Q".
I sat there astonished before opening the card seeing a picture of my dad tied up in the basement taped on the other side, I immediately panicked running over to the basement door.

Both the bolt lock and the lock on the door handle were locked but a smudge of blue and red paint like substance was on each lock. I stand there in disbelief, who was H.Q? And how did he or she even know who I am? What if they tell on me? Would I get in trouble? Or would both my dad and H.Q go to jail for child abuse and breaking and entering?. All these questions went through my head at once I began to feel light headed, nauseous, and dizzy. Within seconds I fell to the ground hitting my head, slowly beginning to pass out. I wake up a couple hours later the clock reading about 4:40pm, I slowly sit up rubbing my now pounding head I go to the downstairs bathroom getting 500mg aspren and taking 4 I go back to my room picking out an outfit before doing my makeup.