Idea 1 part 1

You know, for some reason people's been asking me if I know when the world's gonna end and I can't help but say "It's already dead and it's all my fault".

And it is. This dirt I walk on; this metal I sit on; and this air I breathe out is all there, but at the same time isn't. The world's purpose ended at that time, and I just can't help knowing that I could have stopped it.

Yes, yes I know. The world isn't dead; it's still there... But MY world's gone... Dead... It doesn't take a genius to figure out I'm not... On the right mind, right? But I don't care. I'll dwell on this guilt and that day forever, until my last breath... and even that isn't too far away.

Why am I saying this now?... Does it matter? Just amuse yourself with it and don't ask questions, the more you ask the less you'll understand, because not even I know the answers. I no longer know who or when... Or why, just what.

Me. Myself. I. The culprit.

Him... The guilt.

Her... The victim.

Me, him and her... The tragedies.

Do you want to finally know? I get it and I'll tell you, just don't get disappointed when you figure out this isn't the best, or the worst, of the stories. Because, after all, even if you don't like it I've been waiting to finally let go...