Not a care in the world

I woke up to a stinging pain in my side.
I tried to wiggle away from it but I was strapped down to a table.
The pain continued and I screamed out. Suddenly it stopped.
"Hey princess." The blue eyed boy smiled down at me. "The names Xavier. And you my darling are apart of our newest experiment. You see we believe that every vampire has more than one power. And that once pushed to certain limits those powers will show themselves. We already tried an older vampire. But now we must try a brand new one. AKA, you. The best part is, you are mixed with two of the most powerful breeds. Irwin, and Clifford's. Our best project yet. Now this is silver. It killed your father, it killed your mother. Now it's going to nearly kill you."
I squirmed against the restraints.
"Don't worry, your boyfriend won't feel a thing."
He pressed the silver to me again, I screamed and thrashed, trying to get away from the burning pain.
"Please!Stop! Ugh,please!" I screamed.
He lifted the silver, "This is going to be a long day of your ready to pass out from what, ten seconds? We have many, many more ways to teach you." He said as he pressed it back to my skin.
Ashton's POV™
I rubbed my face as I walked into my mother's house. She, Lauren and Harry all left during our fight last night.
I saw a small polaroid on the ground.
It was Eve, crying and thrashing against some guys shoulder. I looked at it for a second, trying to understand what the hell was happening.
My heart pounded in my chest as I ran up the stairs to my bedroom. She was gone. But polaroids of her crying in bed, in a trunk, and her passed out strapped to a table. The worst picture was a picture of her crying, you could see the silver pressed to her side, her mouth wide open as she screamed, her legs bare, and my Nirvana shirt lifted up to her bra. With the caption that said,"You shouldn't have left, but you did. So thanks." Telling me everything i was telling myself already. I broke down. My legs buckling under me. I held the picture close to me. Fuck.
I shouldn't have left. I knew it. I hate myself. Fuck.
Fuck. Where was she? What happened? Was it all my fault? Am I going to get her back?
"What the fuck?" A heard a voice shout.
I looked up. Michael.
I felt my anger rise on my chest. I felt the familiar burn behind my eyes.
"What the fuck is this?" He held a polaroid of Eve.
"None of your damn business."
"It's my sister, it is my business."
"No it's not."
"Don't be a dick man. Just tell me what-"
I threw my hand out, he gasped, grasping his throat. "Why do care?"
"I can help you." He chocked out.
"And how can you do that?"
"I know who took her."