Day 1

I went to sleep dreading the next day, not only is my life on my hands but so are the other boys. I hope I can get out alive.

*Day One*

"Okay so this is your first task. There is a key at the end of every challenge. The goal is so get it. You have 4 lives. For every life you lose a band member dies" A voice over a speaker said.

"The first challenge you have to walk across burning coals. It's 200 feet long. Fail to reach the other side and Niall will not see another day." It said.

I saw the burning coals. I really didn't want to do this but I had to. I could see the key.

"Your time limit is one minuet. Have fun" it said

*THREE*

*TWO*

*ONE*

*BEEEEP*

I started running as fast as I could. It hurt my feet so bad. I started getting slower and slower. I just jumped and jumped. It hurt so bad. But I had to win. It was at 45 seconds and I wasn't ever half way there.

Just put the pain out of your head.

Don't think about it.

Think about Niall and the other boys.

And so I did. I put the fact that my feet were burning and ran. 30 seconds. I was a little over half way there. I just kept running.

It was at 10 seconds and I jumped off the coals and grabbed the key.

"Congratulations Harry. Niall will live today. Now go to your room and prepare for tomorrow. You think today was hard waits for then." it said.

I walked back to my room. It was awful. I could barely walk. I can't imagine how tomorrows gonna be.

*Niall's POV*

We had just woke up in the same room as always. It was small and dull.

We got up and got some cereal. We were watching some old movies and eating breakfast and The man came down.

"Good morning boys. Today is a little bit different. Niall you might die." he said. I spit my mouth full of cereal out. "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Might Niall might. It all depends on if Harry can finish the task." he said "Task what task?" Liam asked.

He explained what he had to do to save us to get home. A different challenge everyday for 20days. He had 4 lives (us) and if he won we would go home, well if we were still alive.

"So ill be back in an hour to tell you if you live another day or not." he said.

I couldn't help but cry. "It's okay Niall I know Harry can do it. I believe in him." Louis said. "When it's your life in his hands it different!" I yelled. Louis jumped. "I'm sorry Louis I'm just upset." I said. "Its okay I understand." he said.

******Hour later.******

We were just sitting I was possibly eating my last meal and we heard the door open. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

He walked in and looked at me.

"You're safe for today. Louis you're tomorrow." he said and walked out.

"Thank you lord." I said. Louis's eyes started to water. I walked over to him and started to hug him. It's an awful feeling knowing you might die.

**********************************

Tell me what you think :D I need to update faster so from now on I will update every 3-4 days :D.

V.C.F

Follow me on Instagram @Loven_LiamPayne