Chapter 12 [Rakuzan]

After dinner was a blur, I was worn out by today's activity, so I couldn't blame myself for falling asleep after I laid on the bed. Of course brushing my teeth and changing my clothes beforehand.

I actually wore the nightgown that mother packed me. It's a nightgown after all and I highly doubt I will go anywhere during night time.

Around dinner time, Akashi mentioned that he'll be at school studying from 8:30-3:00 the next day. He said that the club activities will take place after school and the chauffeur will drive me there by then. In other words, everything was planned out already.

He sure does talk a lot.

I thought as I recollected yesterday's event.

I glanced over at the clock to find it's still 10 in the morning. 5 hours. 5 hours to go before I enter a real school. A school where Akashi studies.

Why am I so nervous? It is because I never went inside an actual school before? It is perhaps that there are people my age there? Or it is because Akashi's going to tour the school for me?

Either way, I'll probably be fine...right?

{4 and a half hours later~}

"Miss." An audible male voice said from behind the door. "The chauffeur have come to get you."

"Okay." I said, getting up from the bed and opened the door. This time, a butler greeted me. He bowed slightly and led me to the car where the chauffeur was 1waiting. The chauffeur noticed the butler and I and got off his car. He smiled and opened the door for me. To which I smiled back and entered the car.

The ride ended shortly after I entered the car. I got off the car and thanked the chauffeur. He smiled, saying he was just doing his job then and excuse himself as he drove off.

As told, I emailed Akashi, informing him that I've arrived. I flip my phone shut and waited for Akashi. In the meantime, I took the time to admired the school.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice a person have walked up to my side.

"This is Rakuzan huh?" The stranger said as he put his hands in his jacket pockets. "Do you study here?"

I looked up to the stranger in alert as he spoke to me. "M-me?" I asked confusedly, pointing a finger at myself.

"Yes, you." The Raven head chuckled and extended his arm. "I'm Tatsuya, Himuro Tatsuya. Nice to meet you."

Taken aback by the sudden friendliness of the stranger, I took a step back and stared at his extented hand. Realising my mistake, I quickly grasp his hand, introducing myself as well.

"So, do you study here?" The stranger whom I learned to be Himuro Tatsuya asked. "You don't seem to wear the uniform."

"No. I don't." I smiled awkwardly. "I'm waiting for a...friend. He's giving a tour of the school."

"Oh really?" Himuro said. "Who's your friend?"

"Akashi Sēijurou." I replied. "He's a bit late, though."

Himuro was silent.

Oh no, what did I do this time? Did I mess-

"The team captain huh?" Himuro said and chuckled. "Interesting."

Akashi's the captain?

"You..know him?" I asked in surprise and relieved that I didn't messed up.

"Not personally, but yeah." He said. "Our team will face their team tomorrow. I thought I should check out the place for a bit."

"I see." I nodded. "What school do you go to?"

"Yosen high" Himuro replied as he smiled. "Maybe you could watch me play. I'm not too bad."

"Um..sure..?"

"Kidding." He chuckled. "Well, it's nice talking to you, but I gotta go, my team's waiting."

"Oh okay, nice talking to you too, Himuro-san. Uh...s-see you tomorrow..?"

"Yup see you." He waved and walked away.

Huh...I never thought strangers could be like that.

Speaking off which, Akashi never mentions he was the team captain. He also didn't mention the name of the school he's going to play against with. I didn't really mind, though. Maybe he didn't find it that necessary.

After a few more minutes, Akashi finally appeared outside the school with his, what I assume, basketball uniform.

"Doumo."

A/n:

I'm sorry if this chapter was a little short. I have something planned for the next chapter. 😈

I thought maybe I should add some new characters to the story. A rival for Akashi perhaps? I don't know, maybe. 👽

Anyways, I hope you enjoying and reading this chapter.
If you like this chapter, please leave a vote down below.

That's all I have for this chapter.

🦁 See you next chapter 🦁

Bye-bye 👋