chapter 27 [How to play basketball]

The misunderstanding between me and Seijurou has been resolved. I'm not quite sure what he meant when he said he'll take care of the pictures in Kei's phone. I wonder how he'll do it.

Either way, Seijurou invite me to Rakuzan again and since I have nothing better to do, I agreed.

I guess that brought to where we are now.

We entered the school ground and for me, it's the 2nd time. The hallways were mostly empty since it's winter break , but for some reason, Seijurou and his teammates were at school. Practicing I think.

Seijurou opened the door to the court and was faced by 4 different people whom I was familiar with.

It's them.

"Yo! Akashi!" Kotarou greeted with a grin on his face before noticing me behind Seijurou. His eyes lighten up and he called out my name. Kotarou just about was to run towards us but was pushed back by Nebuya who was calling out both Seijurou's and my name. Like Kotarou, he was about to make a step towards us but was pushed back by Mibuchi who looked a bit irritated and later waved and greeted us.

I stared amusedly at them before letting out a small laugh whilst Seijurou just sighed and entered the court with me following behind.

"It's been a while." Mibuchi smiled as he extended a hand which I gladly shook.

"Yup. It's been a while, Mibuchi-senpai" I smiled back. "It's nice to meet you again."

"Senpai?"

"Well...aren't you older than I am?"

"Oh yeah, but Mibuchi-kun is fine." He smiled. "That same goes with those 2 idiots, they don't deserve to be called senpai."

"Oh okay."

Kotarou and Nebuya who were pushed back and were commented, pouted. To which Nebuya received a slap on the back from Mibuchi and was scolded for pouting since it doesn't fit his face.

And for the first time in a while I burst out laughing.

Everybody else in the room turned to look at me weirdly. Seijurou included. That only brought embarrassment to myself as I buried my face in my hands.

"Sorry." I mumbled softly, laughing a little. "It's just that...getting scold for pouting since it doesn't fit his face was a little.." I giggled.

There was silence for a while and that made me thought I said something wrong. It was then when kotarou decided to speak up.

"You're too cute!!" He exclaimed, opening his arms wide to hug someone. By the fact he's facing my way made me think it was me.

And before anyone realized it, Kotarou fell down to his butt, as if his ankle suddenly break or something.

"Don't touch her." Seijurou said threateningly, glaring at Kotarou with his heterochromatic eyes. "She's mine."

The room fell in silence once again, but this time with Seijurou threatening aura around us. Everyone in the room was caught off guard.

I am included.

Kotarou who was still on the ground was the first one to speak and he was utterly confused. "H-huh..?" He shuttered out. "D-did I do something wrong..?"

"You were about to hug her." Seijurou said lowering his arm a little. "If you don't want to get hurt, don't ever do that again."

As if planned, the 3 members blinked in sync and looked towards me with questioning eyes, which I could only return with the same one.