Good Morning

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Established relationship. Everyone knows. Wayhaught is in love and happy and everything is perfect. They're sleeping together.

Takes place on a Sunday morning at the Earp  homestead. Wynonna is out of town or something. It's just Nicole and Waverly. This is after Nicole slept over the night before.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nicole sat up in Waverly's bed and stretched. It smelled like Waverly and faintly of coffee. She smiled, realizing she was naked, and thought back to the night before.

"I want you, Nicole." Waverly had said, as she pushed Nicole down on her bed. "I love you." she whispered in Nicole's ear. She slid down her body and took Nicole's pants and underwear with her, kneeling in front of the bed. She proceeded to give Nicole the some of the best head she'd ever received.

Nicole got up and went over to her girlfriend's dresser. She opened her drawer and pulled out a pair of boxer briefs. Waverly had decided about a month ago that Nicole need to keep some clothes at the homestead because Nicole was spending the night so often and Waverly's clothes were wayyyy too small for her. Though Waverly slept at Nicole's apartment more than Nicole slept at the homestead, she only had a few things there because she preferred to wear Nicole's clothes home. Which Nicole didn't mind at all.

Nicole put on her boxers and a tee shirt. She decided to follow the smell of coffee downstairs. She stood in the doorway of the kitchen and watched her girlfriend pour two mugs of steaming hot coffee. Her hair was down and messy and all she wore was a sports bra and underwear. Waverly looked out the kitchen window and shivered at the snow outside.

"Good morning beautiful." Nicole said softly, sleep evident in her voice.

Waverly turned her head to look at her girlfriend. "Hey, babe." Her eyes were darker than usual but Nicole figured that must be from not getting much sleep last night.

Nicole walked up behind Waverly and pressed herself into Waverley's back, running her hands over her stomach before holding her sides lightly. She held Waverly tight to her and nuzzled her face by her ear. Nicole pressed a light kiss under her ear. She pulled back a little to see the bruises on Waverley's neck and collar bones.

Waverly moved her hand up and gently pressed Nicole's head back into her neck. Nicole chuckled but kissed her softly. Waverly used her other hand to bring Nicole's lower hand from her waist to the front of her panties. Waverly held her hands in place and slowly started to grind on Nicole's hand. She hummed softly when Nicole kissed her neck more aggressively.

"Baby, it's not even 9am. How are you already horny?" Nicole asked into Waverley's hair.

"Nicole. You don't even know what you do to me..." Waverly trailed off and ground down harder. "You come in here with your hair looking like sex and your voice all deep... and you call me baby..." She moaned when Nicole sucked under her ear. "And you press against me and kiss me like that..."

Nicole pressed into Waverly harder and held her closer. She moved her hand against Waverly's panties and felt the smaller girl shutter. She felt Waverly grind her ass into her. Nicole licked the place she had been sucking and slowly bit it. Waverly groaned loudly.

"Do you want me to touch you, baby?" Nicole's asked teasingly. Though she knew she was torturing Waverly by taking her time, it was also important to her to ask permission first.

Waverly brought her hands to her waist and slipped her underwear off, kicking them across the kitchen. "Yes please." She replied in a low voice. When she finally felt Nicole's fingers on her pussy she gasped and gripped the counter in front of her.

Nicole trailed two fingers through Waverly's heat, making her moan and throw her head back on Nicole's shoulder. "Do you like that?" Nicole asked, her voice raspy in arousal. Her fingers circled Waverly's entrance, dipping in ever so slightly to gather more wetness as she moved her fingers up to play with her clit.

She pressed a thigh between her girlfriend's legs, spreading them wider and holding her against the counter. Waverly moaned and ground against her more. She grabbed Nicole's ass behind her to bring her closer. Nicole carefully drew light circles on and around Waverly's clit.

"Nic..." Waverly breathed. "Faster."

Nicole sped up the little circles as per request but after a minute suddenly slowed down, almost stopping. She continued her light circles slowly as she could.

"Nicole!" Waverly whined. Nicoles fingers danced over her sensitive nub before slowly pressing harder. Waverly gasped. The firm slow movements Nicole was making were infuriatingly slow but were driving her to the edge. "Nicooooole" She whimpered when her girlfriend's fingers touched her in just the right way, hard but tender motions, never too much or to the point of pain.

"You're so beautiful." Nicole watched Waverly's face as her legs started to shake. Nicole sped up her fingers in time with Waverly's heavy breathing. She moved her hand from Waverly's waist up under her bra. "Will you cum for me?" She ran her thumb over Waverly's nipple and sucked hard at her neck.

She felt Waverly spasm in front of her. "NIC!" she cried, her orgasm hitting her hard. Cum ran down Waverly's thighs and dripped onto the floor. Nicole slowed her fingers and pressed softer. She pressed soft kisses into Waverly's neck where she had left a mark. She stayed there with Waverly, letting her come all the way down from her climax until her breathing evened out.

"Was that okay?" Nicole asked, stepping away from her. She brought her hand to her mouth and cleaned her fingers of Waverley's cum.

"Okay? Fuck, Nicole, that was so good. I literally saw stars." Waverly turned to face her. "Would you like some coffee? I was going to bring you up some."

Nicole stepped forward and pecked her on the lips. "Good." Nicole smirked. "And coffee would be great!"

Waverly picked up Nicole's mug and handed it to her. "If I make you coffee, will you fuck me like that every morning?" She asked. She found her underwear across the kitchen and put it on.

"We'll see..." Nicole kissed her again and left to go sit on the living room couch with her coffee. Waverly grabbed her mug and followed Nicole into the other room.

They sat on the couch, sipping their coffee and cuddled under a blanket. "Have I told you I love you?" Waverly said softly.

"Maybe once or twice..." Nicole joked. "I love you too, baby." She leaned down for coffee kissed and warm smiles. They sat there together for a long time, perfectly content just with each other.

---------------------------------------------

A/N
Tell me what ya think! If you've got ideas for Wayhaught stuff or just want to yell about, I'm here here waiting.

Originally published: 8/3/16