One

I sat at the funeral of my mother who died in a car accident on the way to pick me up from school and I felt broken. Tears fell down my face as I stood up and walked to my mothers casket and looked at her small frail body and passed to the podium "my mum was a caring and loving person making sure no one was left out or sad..." Tears streamed down my face as I spoke.

"She was never one to think about her self it was never about how she was, she cared too much and many people saw her grow and I'm so sad that my big brother wasn't able to attend but I have my dad helping me through this painful time" I finish and sit down next to my dad "don't worry sweetheart I'm here" he whispered to me as I hugged him as everything finished and my favourite song started playing 'amnesia' by5sos
It reminded me a lot of my mum and the lyrics suddenly started to get to menand I knew what they were saying and the lyrics have me a path way to think about my mum and feel that no one is around.

Once I was home after the funeral my dad went out to a bar and I sat on my bed and cried into my pillow cause I'm really not fine at all and tomorrow is a new day but without my main presence and a long weekend before school on Monday at least I will have my friends to comfort me.

I finally stopped crying and drifted into a sleep 'Rebecca?rebecca! There you are I've been looking for you for hours where have you been sweetheart?! "Mum?but you-your...not real are you?" I said suddenly realising it wasn't real "Rebecca I love you sweetheart I will always be in your heart and watch over you one day I hope you find someone to make you happy" she said and slowly faded away "no!NO!!!MUM PLEASE COME BACK!!!MUM!!"I yelled as she disappeared.

I jolted up in bed it was bright outside i checked my alarm clock it was 10 am and I lay in bed and played on my phone for another 3 hours till my stomach started to grumble. I padded down the stairs to the kitchen and to the fridge and picked out an apple and ate it on the island table then went back up stairs to get dressed even though I wasn't going out.

I picked out some denim shorts, a vest top, some trainer socks, I straightened my cross necklace and put on some eyeliner and a natural lip tone lipstick and went over to my bed and sat and played on my phone until i felt an uneasyness so i peered out my door and saw a man walking up the stairs and towards my door I closed the door and grabbed my baseball bat from the side of my bed and stood ready for who ever it was...

------
Guys this story might start small and simple but i promise it will get better...