Four

When we got to California it was really hot well a lot hotter than London. We took a limo to Kevin's house it was massive and I wasn't sure if I was dreaming "hey kev what school am I going to go to?" I asked curiously "junior high it's just down the road and I have a present for you!" He said and I get really excited we walk into the garage and in there were two cars both beautiful my mouth dropped "the blue one is yours, I texted my friends to get the car and enrol you into school" Kevin said (pic at top) I hugged Kevin and checked out my car it was amazing!

As me and Kevin walked in the house Kevin said "why don't you go get settled your room is up the stairs second to the left" and I nodded and ran up the stairs I knew I was going to be happy here! As I walked in my room someone had already put everything on my bed I started to put my clothes in the draws and then put make up on the makeup table and bathroom things in my bathroom and then I found a cupboard but it had stairs I walked up and saw a sofa and a flat screen TV and a mini fridge with alcohol in there and I'm sure I would drink it!

After I was unpacked I sat on my bed with the box that my dad gave me I opened it and there was £300 and a letter that said "dear Rebecca, you're probably reading this if both of us are dead but we want you to know some things like your special and perfect how you are there is no need to morn over us so enjoy yourself and be happy with your big brother, with lots of love mum and dad" tears flowed down my cheeks then I wiped them away and thought 'no I can not cry mum and dad want me to be happy so I will be happy!' I put the money under my pillow and then went to get changed into cooler and sexier clothes I found my bikini and decided to put it in then some denim short shorts and some black sandals I brushed through my wavy blood red hair and made sure my makeup was perfection. I grabbed my money, a towel, my phone and headphones and then walked downstairs to see Kevin talking to a guy with dark hair "hey becca where you off to?" Kevin asked "I'm gonna go to the beach for a bit and maybe go for a drive, can I have my keys?" I asked and he threw them towards me and I caught them easily "see you later becca be home for 6 so we can have tea" Kevin said and I nodded and walked into the garage and into my car.

I drove towards the beach and parked my car in the v.i.p area with my pass on the window. I got onto the beach and placed my towel on a rack and headed to get myself a new surf board as I love to surf. I brought one for £60 and walked towards the sea and paddling out some distance till I caught a wave and slowly I stood up and stupidly I touched the wave and lost my balance and crashed into the water when I surfaced I saw some guys watching me but I took no notice of them and carried on surfing till it was 5 pm so I went back and dried off my hair dried fast in the sun and I headed up to my car. I drove past the beach and the guys who watched me surf watched me drive by and then after a couple of minutes there was open road so I drove as fast as possible and woah it was loads of fun! Till I noticed I had to be home in 5 minutes so I turned around and drove as fast as I could to Kevin's house but it was quite easy cause I took the back road so I arrived on time and locked my car and yelled "Kevin I'm home!" Soon Kevin came downstairs and said "go get changed I have someone coming over" so I ran to my room with my things and put my surf board next to my makeup table, I picked out a nice pair of light washed jeans and a white crop top with the word wild on it then i perfected my makeup and slipped my black daps.

------
vote and comment, I know it's short but they get longer.