Two

I heard footsteps outside my door and the handle twisted and a strange man I had never seen before stood there "hello love I'm just here to give a message to your dad" he said and pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head and I ran at him with my bat and hit him where the sun does not shine, he stumbled backwards and fell to the ground I took my chance to go in my room and call for help "hello 911 what's your emergency?" The person says "there is a man in my house trying to shoot me!" I say scared for my life and a shot goes off at my lock and he is trying to shoot the lock off so I ran into my bathroom with my my bat and phone "do you know the man?" He asked "no I don't please send help fast!" I asked scared "okay what's your address?" He asked "92 meadow road!" I said "okay we will send a officer straight over now" and I hung up and sat in my bath holding onto my bat tightly "police open up!"I hear downstairs but then I hear gun shots and I scream in fear and someone knocks on the door "hello are you okay I'm from the police department you can come out" a woman says and I walk out the bathroom shaking and crying.

I was sat on my a steps and police were coming in and out the front door so it was left open "so sweetheart what happened?" A woman asked "I was in my room and I had a feeling that something was wrong so I looked out of my bedroom door and a man I didn't know was coming up the stairs so I closed my bedroom door and grabbed my baseball bat and made sure I could protect myself, he opened the door and said "hello love I'm here to send your dad a message" and then he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me so I ran and hit him with my bat and then locked my door then called the police and he then shot my lock off and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door" I said "do you know the man?"the woman asked "no I don't know him i already said that!" i said and a tear fell down my cheek "where are your parents?" She asked and I totally broke down and said between sobs "my mum is dead her funeral was yesterday and my dad is at work he should be home any minute" as if on cue he walked in the front door "Rebecca? Rebecca! Oh sweetie your okay I saw police and nearly broke down!what happened?" He said hugging me "someone broke into the house and tried to kill me" I said and he hugged me tighter.

After the police left I went and sat on the sofa with my dad to watch cake boss and we laughed and joked around and had fun and while we watched tanked I fell asleep."Rebecca wake up, wake up come on , go upstairs to bed its late" my dad said to me and I stood up and walked up stairs with my dad trailing behind me then the door bell rang...

---------
Okay i know this is short but i will make them longer soon...