4

2 a.m.
Everyone's asleep... But you.
You continue to scroll through Tumblr, liking everything your fans tag you in.

Roll over.

Keep scrolling.

Flip over.

You can't get comfortable for the life of you. Johnnie. Your eyes flicker over to his door. No, he's probably asleep. Johnnie. You look over again. Dammit. You're gonna do it.

You stand up and shuffle over to his door. Should you really be doing this? Its Johnnie. He must be asleep, the light are off. You open the door as silently as possible and poke your head in. Johnnie was laying on his bed scrolling through his laptop. He looked at you and smiled.

"I can't sleep," You said in a shy manner. "I was wondering if I could.. You know.." You whispered. He nodded and patted the area next to him.

You walked over and pulled the covers back, lying down with your back facing him. Johnnie shut the laptop and positioned himself on his side, laying his head on his propped arm.

"I know I keep saying this, but I'm really happy your staying with us." He whispered as he started to scratch your back. Your roll over and look at him.

"I'm happy I'm staying too." You smiled. He laughed. He's always laughing. He rubbed his thumb on your shoulder and laid down all the way, his nose inches from yours.

"Y/N?" He asked groggily, sleep trying to overtake his body. You muttered a 'yeah?'.

"I'd like it if you'd go to Warped with me, I have an extra ticket..." You smiled.

" I'd love to go with you."

With that, he wrapped his arm around you and laid his head on yours. He smelled of cinnamon and mint, strange. But you liked it, and nestled in closer to his chest.

He's starting to come out of his shell...

"Goodnight Y/N."

You smiled again.

"Night Johnnie."

And sleep eventually won the fight.