24

Bobby's P.O.V.

Taking Y/N out to lunch was really fun. There was so much I learned about her, like her favorite color, favorite meal and her awful lineup of pick up lines she had prepared.

No wonder Johnnie loves her so much. She was an awkward ball of energy, just like him.

We spent somewhere around an hour at lunch, eating McDonald's and going to Costco for the free samples, before we went to the mall. At the mall we just wandered around and eventually found Spencer's, Y/N's stated 'favorite' store. She ran to the back and I followed. She promptly found a hard hat with a 3 foot dildo on top.

"Cause Johnnie's a dickhead sometimes!" She cheered, smiling.

I laughed and took a picture of her, sending it to Johnnie with the quote she said. He didn't appreciate the joke very much. But Y/N just laughed it off and continued to examine the store shelves.

I zoned out while looking at her, trying to decifer where I thought I saw her from previously. I shook it off, she was familiar, but I didn't know her.

"Let's go to Hot Topic," I said, pointing towards the exit. Her eyes lit up. "I'll buy you a shirt." Her grin spread across her face even wider.

She then grabbed my forearm and dragged me out of the exit and two stores down to the entrance of emo heaven. I smiled while watching her look at all of the tee shirts lining the wall. She looked so content, and focused at the same time.

She was really pretty, Johnnie did a good job. She seemed like she was extremely caring and wouldn't hurt him. That made me smile even more.

"This one!" She exclaimed loudly, turning heads throughout the store. I laughed at the shirt held in front of me, a white crop top covered in little cacti with the quote "Go Sit On A Cactus."

I'm really getting a sense of this chick's personality, and it's amazing. I picked out a holey bring me the horizon sweater and headed to the register to pay. Once handed the black bag, I traded it off to Y/N, who looked eager about it's contents.

"Let's get you home to Johnnie." She looked down and smiled, nodded, and followed me to the car.

~Lè Time Skip brought to you by me procrastinating  studying for finals~

I walked Y/N up to her door, gave her a hug and waved to her as I left. I had a lot of fun today, I hoped she did too. I had to make a good first impression if I wanted to be her friend, and I think I did well. That's good.

I checked my phone before getting into the car, a text from Johnnie previewing in my notifications.

'Thanks for getting her out of the house today, she needed it.'

I type a quick response and hit send.

"You got yourself a real good girl, Guilbert. Don't mess this up like Diego." I say to myself and start driving back to my home in San Diego.

A/N

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT.
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OMG.
AH, IM DYING.
THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR EVERYTHING.

BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SOOOO

Sorry that this is so shittily written,  im actually gonna try to do some studying. But I will be taking down the story and editing, revising and making the story longer somewhere within the next two weeks. So after that, come back around a month and you'll notice the changessss